Aesry Cliffs, access via the boulder 02/19/2003 03:57 AM CST
Couple of questions, any tips would be nice

This room, is there a way across the Gash?

[Aesry Surlaenis'a, Wooded Path]
The path ends here at a ravine -- like a crack in a glacier, or a deep cleft scar, the ground falls far, far away to a distant bottom. Trees border the path and grow along the gap in a line. The width of the gash is too far to jump, but... perhaps a way can be discovered across it.
Obvious paths: north.

and this one

[Aesry Surlaenis'a, Cliff]
This area gouged in the cliff is abundant with trees and vegetation, beginning a long curving path into a forest. A flat, barren patch of stone hangs over the cliff face like a diving platform -- one for the fearless or insane. You also see a slanting rock shelf below.
Obvious paths: south.

Do i really want to dive?

I fell for this this type of thing before and it hurt.

<<Zovyn says: Honest its the quickest way out of the keep>>

Be Lucky.......Tabac
Re: Aesry Cliffs, access via the boulder 02/19/2003 05:07 AM CST
Found the way across the gash :)

Seems there should be more about in an area like this, gotta love that rabbit stew :-D

Be Lucky.......Tabac
Re: Aesry Cliffs, access via the boulder 02/19/2003 08:27 AM CST
Tabac, Black is planning to move out there shortly. She just needs to learn to swim first!

Mole

Of course, just because you've heard a spine-chilling, blood-curdling scream of the sort to make your very marrow freeze in your bones doesn't automatically mean there's anything wrong!
Re: Aesry Cliffs, access via the boulder 02/19/2003 09:03 AM CST
<<Tabac, Black is planning to move out there shortly. She just needs to learn to swim first!>>

I'll be long gone.........maybe.

Be Lucky.......Tabac
Re: Aesry Cliffs, access via the boulder 02/19/2003 12:01 PM CST
You might really want to dive off the cliff if you're not heavily burdened and if you're a decent swimmer. If not, you might want to climb down. But... how'd you even get there? Getting OUT is harder than getting in, so good luck.

<ominous laughter>

Dulci
Re: Aesry Cliffs, access via the boulder 02/19/2003 12:10 PM CST
I didnt find it too hard getting in or out, swam in from the sea and climbed up, same way out as well <shrug>.

Looked for another way out but once i got to the slate i was a bit stumped as the area didnt seem to offer anything except atmosphere <g>.

I'll take another look later and jump from that ledge (has to be done) can't be as rash in plat because they aint always people about to help when your dead, escpecially if you die somewhere like Aesry, so it will be a vault run first me thinks.

Be Lucky.......Tabac
Re: Aesry Cliffs, access via the boulder 02/19/2003 05:14 PM CST
If you were able to swim in and out of there on your own, you won't hurt yourself diving from the cliff...

... I don't think <wink>

Dulci