a new reason to love being a ranger 09/19/2002 11:13 PM CDT
Caiman Swim

me, another ranger, and a warmie tried rescuin a deader under water ... basically we got down there and got...
Roundtime 31 sec.
You feel fatigued.
You flounder around in the water.
apparently the currents through the hatch on the shipwreck in Ratha are pretty strong ...but thankfully we kept everyone alive with this wonderful spell for over an hour till the tides reversed at day break ...I had never been so proud to be a ranger ...anyone else woulda been dead

Id like to take this moment to thank everyone ever involved in the caiman swim spell...great job. Id also like to thank who ever was responsible for putting pulsating mana down at the bottom of shipwreck

-Ellifein-
It's good to be a ranger
Re: a new reason to love being a ranger 09/20/2002 02:36 AM CDT
::cheer:: You made it! Sweet. I was in Langenfirth when a help request came over the gweth... couldn't make the possibly multi-hour trip to Ratha myself, but told the person requesting that if you could hold out long enough, the tide would change and you'd be able to get out. Didn't know there was a Ranger there to save the day!

Gooooooo Rangers!

Wryt.
Re: a new reason to love being a ranger 09/23/2002 06:19 PM CDT
woohoo I can explore there now.

As a side note when you drown in the upper room your grave ends up down bottom. mutters

Arrys

Fond memories of tracking someone to reclaim his items from that nightmare of a shipwreck.