Alanng,scripting badly at the hollow 07/28/2010 12:11 PM CDT
This guy, unfortunately a Ranger, sits at the adan'f safe area and braids vines, without even bothering to put them in the hollow or compost them, just drops them. Makes me honestly wish dancers still wandered into this area, or we had invasions in this region like we used to have.

-Armifer says consequences are how we honor evil roleplaying.
-Abasha says, "Personally, I love supporting evil characters, but not if they can't take their lumps too.
-Quarel says, "Not me I hit you because I like to hit."
Re: Alanng,scripting badly at the hollow 07/28/2010 12:38 PM CDT
Report it and move on, if he's afk they'll get him eventually, if he's not maybe he just doesn't care about putting things in bins or composting.

I will continue to get blunter on this topic until people get the message or my posts contain enough profanity to be removed. - Armifer
Re: Alanng,scripting badly at the hollow 07/28/2010 02:21 PM CDT
Celitha, I find that annoying as well...but what I find is worse is Gryme, also a ranger, scripting at red leucs and coming in to the best mana room at the lake and after collecting 1 pile of something, he composts it...while I am sitting there braiding grass and composts my piles grass. That really annoys me.

And, yes I reported him AFK once. Afterwards he snickers when I tell him to not compost my piles. Making progress! > (

Zinaca and her wolf, Lucky