I need more Discapline 08/30/2009 10:39 PM CDT
Your mind suddenly receives a searing jolt! You hear a brief babble of Draksyth's thoughts as the pain fades away.
Your jadeite gwethdesuan shatters!
Your kyanite gwethdesuan shatters!

so I find him....

As your journey ends, you gaze out at your new surroundings.

[Town Hall, Genealogy Office]
Motes of dust drifting gracefully through muted shafts of light intertwine with the smell of old parchment. A barrier of desks, dull with age and use, straddles the room to create a counter between the public and the clerk whose job it is to maintain the records of the province and handle citizens' requests. Elegantly illuminated genealogical charts framed in rosewood hang behind the clerk's counter. A parchment labeled "Sorvendig" in swirling gilt lettering is the only chart legible from here. You also see a young wolf that is sitting, a meticulously dressed office clerk and an oak door.
Also here: Sir Korsik, Slasher Athalos, Nature's Fury Yuoree, Master of the House Draksyth, Public Menace Fintrial, Tenacious Gothus, Silver Tongue Kalyssia who is kneeling, Legionnaire Zaeylor.
Obvious exits: none.
H>
Zaeylor seems to be concentrating intently on something.
HR>
The bandages binding Yuoree's abdomen soak through with blood as it begins bleeding again.

H>
Yuoree works carefully at tending his wounded abdomen.
H>
Public Menace Fintrial went through an oak door.
H>
Zaeylor gestures.
H>
Zaeylor's eyes narrow and briefly appear to have flames within them. Without warning, a sudden blaze of heat and elemental fury surrounds Zaeylor, leaving her momentarily enshrouded within a column of blazing flames!
H>
H>
Kalyssia gives Yuoree some coins.
H>
H>
The clerk cackles loudly while using his quill to scratch out an entry in his record book.

Shaking Yuoree's hand, the clerk says, "Well done Yuoree! You must feel a bit less burdened without that name."

H>aim draks
Your battle bow isn't loaded! <
(oops!!)
H>
H>
You feel fully rested.
H>
Yuoree appears to be writing on the adoption license.
H>
Draksyth stops teaching.
H>
Yuoree offers Gothus a name adoption license.
H>l
Motes of dust drifting gracefully through muted shafts of light intertwine with the smell of old parchment. A barrier of desks, dull with age and use, straddles the room to create a counter between the public and the clerk whose job it is to maintain the records of the province and handle citizens' requests. Elegantly illuminated genealogical charts framed in rosewood hang behind the clerk's counter. A parchment labeled "Sorvendig" in swirling gilt lettering is the only chart legible from here. You also see a young wolf that is sitting, a meticulously dressed office clerk and an oak door.
Also here: Sir Korsik, Slasher Athalos, Nature's Fury Yuoree, Master of the House Draksyth, Tenacious Gothus, Silver Tongue Kalyssia who is kneeling, Legionnaire Zaeylor.
H>
Zaeylor gestures.
H>
Zaeylor's eyes narrow and briefly appear to have flames within them. Without warning, a sudden blaze of heat and elemental fury surrounds Zaeylor, leaving her momentarily enshrouded within a column of blazing flames!
H>
H>
H>
Public Menace Fintrial came through an oak door.
H>
Fintrial joins Zaeylor's group.
H>
Zaeylor gestures.
H>
H>rub my plat ring
H>
You rub a wide platinum ring bearing the crest of the Ranger Guild.
You feel yourself flash invisible.
IH>l
Also here: Public Menace Fintrial, Sir Korsik, Slasher Athalos, Nature's Fury Yuoree, Master of the House Draksyth, Tenacious Gothus, Silver Tongue Kalyssia who is kneeling, Legionnaire Zaeylor.
IH>
Gothus accepts Yuoree's adoption license.
IH>unh
You slip out of hiding, although you remain invisible.
I>
I>
Yuoree moves a delicate blown-glass quill with dangling crescent moons and blazing sun charms to his right hand.
I>
Yuoree offers Gothus a delicate blown-glass quill with dangling crescent moons and blazing sun charms.
I>
Gothus accepts Yuoree's blown-glass quill.
I>go door
[Town Hall, Short Hallway]
Continuing the austere style of this section of the Town Hall, the space is bare of decoration. The walls are an unadorned pale yellow and the sole furnishing is an uncomfortable-looking bench opposite the oak door. A rectangular patch of slightly lighter paint above the bench hints that there was once something more here. You also see an oak door.
Also here: Krystah.
Obvious exits: east.
I>load arrows
You remain concealed by your surroundings, convinced that your loading went unobserved.
You reach into your quiver to load the battle bow with some brilliant green arrows.
Roundtime 6 sec.
I>go door
Also here: Public Menace Fintrial, Sir Korsik, Slasher Athalos, Nature's Fury Yuoree, Master of the House Draksyth, Tenacious Gothus, Silver Tongue Kalyssia who is lying down, Legionnaire Zaeylor.
I>
A young wolf howls for no reason.
I>
Kalyssia appears to be writing on the adoption license.
I>aim drak
You turn to face Draksyth.
You begin to target Draksyth.
I>
Kalyssia stands up.
I>
You think you have your best shot possible now.
I>shoot draksyth
You become visible again.
< You fire a brilliant green arrow at Draksyth. Draksyth attempts to dodge. The arrow lands an apocalyptic strike (So that's what it felt like when Grazhir shattered!) that pierces clean through the abdomen and out the back (Shiskabob!).

The brilliant green arrow lodges itself savagely into Draksyth!
A panicked scream pierces the air. "Murderer!" You notice the nearby citizenry looking your way for the moment, before most quickly run off in fear.
"Stop right there!" The shout reverberates through the area as the guard charges towards you. "You're under arrest!"
Before you really realize what's going on, your hands are firmly bound behind you and you are marched off.
The guard brings you to the jail, where several companions aid to hold you down and strip you of all your possessions. They are placed in a sack under the watchful eye of the jail warden, and then you are ushered to a cell, the door opened just long enough for you to be shoved inside.
[Guard House, Jail Cell]
From the stench here, it is apparent that the guards have little interest in coddling criminals. Mounds of musty-smelling hay have been pushed up along the walls, though it is impossible to imagine sleep as a viable possibility here. You also see a barred window, a heavily barred door and a mound of smelly hay.
[You're solidly balanced]
< You fire a brilliant green arrow at Draksyth. Draksyth fails to evade. The arrow lands an extremely heavy hit that pierces through the shoulder of the right arm and forces it and the arm to separate in a painful bloody display. citizenry looking your way for the moment, before most quickly run off[You're very badly balanced]
[Roundtime 1 sec.]

~Purnay
"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his."
Re: I need more Discapline 08/30/2009 10:50 PM CDT
Lol @ the typos with the second arrow.
Re: I need more Discapline 08/30/2009 10:54 PM CDT
Good job. Now next time train your sign so that wont happen... And what did you gweth in the first place?

Falker
Re: I need more Discapline 08/30/2009 11:14 PM CDT
"anyone able to get a gate to a dead Reynne?"

was the only thing I gwethed

sign?

~Purnay
"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his."
Re: I need more Discapline 08/31/2009 11:51 PM CDT
Out of curiosity, what does discipline have to do with this?
Re: I need more Discapline 08/31/2009 11:53 PM CDT
Helps to avoid the smash in the first place.

-Evran

Crackling with unspent rage since 386A.V.
Re: I need more Discapline 09/01/2009 04:53 AM CDT
>>Helps to avoid the smash in the first place.

Is this a stat vs stat contest then? Don't see anything about it on the pedia, though of course thats far from the compendium of all DR knowledge.
Re: I need more Discapline 09/01/2009 03:38 PM CDT
<<though of course thats far from the compendium of all DR knowledge.

Pretty dang close.

Falker
Re: I need more Discapline 09/01/2009 04:11 PM CDT
Certainly one of the best, if not the best resources for DR available. But as I said, this discipline thing wasn't mentioned. Not for discipline, nor under gwethsmashing.
Re: I need more Discapline 09/01/2009 06:19 PM CDT
I'm not sure if its a true-blue big-3 stat contest... but there's a contest for sure since its possible to fail at gwethsmashing someone. I couldn't find a post saying what the contest is specifically, but here's one that says there is one:

http://www.play.net/forums/messages.asp?forum=20&category=1&topic=1&message=2404

-Evran

Crackling with unspent rage since 386A.V.