DAENAR-DR 05/09/2009 05:25 PM CDT
Stop posting.
Re: DAENAR-DR 05/09/2009 11:43 PM CDT
> Stop posting

Sortik,

Cute. Any particular reason? Your two word post really makes your point and it definitely will encourage me to stop posting. I'm not sorry I don't agree with you. I'm not sorry our "lists" dont coincide. Hasn't anyone ever told you diversity is a good thing? If we all sounded and thought like you, wouldn't it be like talking to yourself all the time? That doesn't sound appealing to me. I suppose maybe you don't like me because I'll be happier in the long run. Mech lore split(your 24th) will be done before I imagine... 3/4 of your list. That must make you pretty angry and frustrated. Or maybe you just think I'm stupid and ignorant. Who knows? Either way, I'm happy and satisfied.
And thank you for your comments, its endearing to me that you are thinking about me, and actually created a post specifically for me. You can be my nemesis and we can battle for the rest of eternity in forum wars. Superman to Lex Luther? Spider-man to Venom? Batman to Joker? Captain America to Red Skull?

:)
Re: DAENAR-DR 05/10/2009 01:36 AM CDT
Um.

Actually, you just have zero reading comprehension ability.

Further exemplified by your failure to check what times posts were made before making a wild shot in the dark and going on an absurd tangent.

This should help:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYLMTvxOaeE
Re: DAENAR-DR 05/10/2009 03:04 AM CDT
> Um.

> Actually, you just have zero reading comprehension ability.

Is it really possible for anyone playing a text game to have zero reading comprehension? It seems to be a common theme in quite a few posts I've read. So and so doesn't agree or understand... therefore "they lack reading comprehension?". No, I don't think so. Let's try and really think a little deeper before throwing broad generalizations out. Thanks :)

> Further exemplified by your failure to check what times posts were made before making a wild shot in the dark and going on an absurd tangent.

Heh. The point of the post was to be absurd. Didn't you see the smiley face at the end? As for the time stamps. Does it really matter?
Re: DAENAR-DR 05/10/2009 03:29 AM CDT
<<Is it really possible for anyone playing a text game to have zero reading comprehension?

Yes. Now back to the conflict. If it gets good. I can pick sides!

Falker