J'Lo 07/24/2008 11:32 PM CDT
>PS Can we start a J'Lo thread now? I'm really uncomfortable seeing my name in "lights" - Zinaca

Permission granted Zinaca. Fire away.

A few personal observations before you (collective you) start your fun:

Lofton posts differently in Plat than he does in Prime (which means nothing to most of you).

You have to sift and winnow through the wordplay and humor to find the kernels of truth. There are kernels there.

He has readily admitted he sometimes takes complete fliers.

~DW
Re: J'Lo 07/25/2008 01:49 AM CDT
Thanks for the J'Lo thread topic. But I already said I have to say about him. But please, other folks, please chime in. I wish the Falker would post in the file again. Conflicts was much more fun to read when he posted.

Zinaca
Re: J'Lo 08/03/2008 11:25 AM CDT
J'lo is doing his best to change message board policy. Eventually they'll invoke the J'lo rule for people that make stuff up all the time - actually remove posting privileges, especially when it is clear the poster is just trying to mess with people for their own amusement.
Re: J'Lo 08/04/2008 10:45 AM CDT
Yeah... umm, posting incorrect information (within reason, we all make mistakes) consistantly really diminishes the credibility of the validity and factual information that is supposedly posted. I just sigh and think to myself , "I can't believe a word of this." and move on.

=]
A fellow gamer
Re: J'Lo 08/04/2008 06:10 PM CDT
i give credit to j'lo for his delivery. there is such an authoritative aire about his posts, even though you know its a coin toss whether he's right, you just cant be sure

:oP Ragran
Re: J'Lo 08/10/2008 04:15 PM CDT
<<i give credit to j'lo for his delivery. there is such an authoritative aire about his posts, even though you know its a coin toss whether he's right, you just cant be sure

:oP Ragran>>

And of course you don't do the same thing ; p

Zinaca
Re: J'Lo 08/11/2008 01:02 PM CDT
half my posts are authoritatively erroneous

the other half of my posts explain not to listen to anything i say.

:oP Ragran