Mazrian 04/05/2007 03:13 PM CDT
Just an observation, but you do not seem to know what you are talking about, and the things you say seem generally unintelligent. Maybe you're just trying to defend a losing point, but either way, I think it would be in your best interest to not post on the Ranger boards for a while. A suggestion, at any rate.
Re: Mazrian 04/05/2007 03:25 PM CDT
Teehee.

System Announcement: As our gift to you, the players, items deposited in a trash receptacle will be placed into a random player's inventory. Please do not assist to thank us if you are suddenly overburdened with 400 globs of blocil pulp.
Re: Mazrian 04/05/2007 03:35 PM CDT
>>words<<

:::::::::::>>

Reality is that way.

When you get there, look me up.
Re: Mazrian 04/05/2007 07:13 PM CDT
Perhaps you sould listen to those words. You are ignorant, and come off as a typical old school Warrior mage. Its always been the Warrior mages that come in here and scream about ranger magic being overpowered. You start dancing around because it sounds like ranger magic is going to get another nerf in the form of target magic requirement to keep the same effectiveness in our magic. As soon as rangers ask to at least be put on an equal playing field you start crying.

You say stupid things like, rangers should get target ranks based on their circle, and not by an average of magic, because its free ranks. That is asinine in its self being that this is a skill based game, not circle. I'm over 100th circle. I have over 4 ranks per circle in magic on average. Tell me how I will stay as effective I am now at level, with 150-200 ranks of Target? You cant, because I wont be.

You have nothing to say that is positive for our guild. This translates into noone giving a rat's ass what your opinion is in these folders. Go back to the warrior mage folders and dont let the door hit you on the way out.

Falker
Re: Mazrian 04/05/2007 07:30 PM CDT
Ranger spells use Target now? Was wondering why I got a TM class request from a Ranger.

Player of Gilart and Olatio
Re: Mazrian 04/05/2007 07:50 PM CDT
<<Ranger spells use Target now? Was wondering why I got a TM class request from a Ranger.

Not yet, but from the sounds of what Dart said, it will be one day soon.

Falker
Re: Mazrian 04/05/2007 10:41 PM CDT
>Just an observation, but you do not seem to know what you are talking about, and the things you say seem generally unintelligent. Maybe you're just trying to defend a losing point, but either way, I think it would be in your best interest to not post on the Ranger boards for a while. A suggestion, at any rate.

My suggestion is to put him on ignore. That's what I did.
Re: Mazrian 04/06/2007 09:32 AM CDT
>>Tell me how I will stay as effective I am now at level, with 150-200 ranks of Target? You cant, because I wont be.<<

QQ.

That's what backtraining is for. :)
Re: Mazrian 04/06/2007 09:35 AM CDT
Tell you what. We'll cut your magic ranks in half for no reason. You can backtrain too.

Ignore button... ah, there it is.

________
"Just an observation, but you do not seem to know what you are talking about, and the things you say seem generally unintelligent."
Re: Mazrian 04/06/2007 09:48 AM CDT
>>Tell you what. We'll cut your magic ranks in half for no reason. You can backtrain too.<<

That's a moronic statement. There's a very GOOD reason for moving direct damage to TM.
Re: Mazrian 04/06/2007 05:58 PM CDT
>>Mazrian>>That's a moronic statement.

Pot. Kettle. You know how it goes.
Re: Mazrian 04/06/2007 06:34 PM CDT
How's trying to rig the Rose of Ilithi going for you?
Re: Mazrian 04/06/2007 09:16 PM CDT
<<My suggestion is to put him on ignore. That's what I did.

Pretty much the same as a consession.

Sylvado

Where would we be?

Jack: Bobby, I've had enough of Nikita, I'm ignoring him from now on!
Re: Mazrian 04/06/2007 11:04 PM CDT
>>How's trying to rig the Rose of Ilithi going for you?

I certainly hope that was not directed at me. If it was, it further proves your ignorance, unless asking someone to stay away to avoid conflicts is known as attempted rigging. Thankfully, there were no issues.
Re: Mazrian 04/07/2007 07:06 AM CDT
>>unless asking someone to stay away to avoid conflicts is known as attempted rigging

lol SHENANIGANS

~Arwinia

You are Shrimpstar, a Prydaen Bard.
You have pointed ears and cat-slitted clear colored eyes. Your amber mane is short and thick, and is worn tousled. You have grey fur and a slender tail.
You look tired.

You are wearing nothing special.
Re: Mazrian 04/07/2007 04:24 PM CDT
Are IM logs fair game in a conflict folder? I forget.
Re: Mazrian 04/07/2007 05:12 PM CDT
> fair game in a conflict

Does not compute.

~Ranger Hanryu, Sword of House Calibanor
Keeper of the CEC
http://tinyurl.com/2h5jcp
Re: Mazrian 04/07/2007 05:27 PM CDT
I don't want to get a post pulled for posting an IM log.
Re: Mazrian 04/07/2007 06:30 PM CDT
>>I don't want to get a post pulled for posting an IM log.

The situation on the whole isn't appropriate, however, if you think that posting a log will help your case, then you do not have all of the log. I am sure the person in question will explain the actual reasoning to you herself if you ask, or if you think it's your business then you can IM me at Xelten Tyrsin.

Long story short, you think that things were said for one reason, and they were said for another. As stated, there ended up not being any problems, so I guess you're the only one who still has an issue with it.

Regardless, this thread is about you not posting on the Ranger boards, not about me trying to keep people from fighting by using ego-stroking to keep them all apart.
Re: Mazrian 04/07/2007 06:39 PM CDT
>>Regardless, this thread is about you not posting on the Ranger boards, not about me trying to keep people from fighting by using ego-stroking to keep them all apart. <<

Yeah, you'd like to change the subject off of how inadequate you must think your text wife is.

Is it that you don't think she's pretty enough or that you don't think she's talented enough?
Re: Mazrian 04/07/2007 06:47 PM CDT
>>Yeah, you'd like to change the subject off of how inadequate you must think your text wife is.

You clearly did not read the thing you just quoted.
Re: Mazrian 04/07/2007 06:58 PM CDT
Because the boards are for character and forum conflicts and IMs are entirely OOC, IM logs are considered out of bounds.

If you have any questions, please email either myself (MOD-Sidatura@play.net), Senior Board Monitor Annwyl (DR-Annwyl@play.net), or Message Board Supervisor Cecco (DR-Cecco@play.net).

~Sidatura

"Plato Smash!" - Action Philosophers
Re: Mazrian 04/07/2007 07:01 PM CDT
>>You clearly did not read the thing you just quoted. <<

I read it, I just didn't buy it. :)

Now...I'm not judging you.

If I were Ayrelle, now, I'd probably be judging you.
Re: Mazrian 04/07/2007 11:21 PM CDT
<<Because the boards are for character and forum conflicts and IMs are entirely OOC, IM logs are considered out of bounds.

ummm... The forums are entirely OOC. I can understand saying that you cant use IM logs on the forums, but the reasoning behind it doesnt work.

Falker
Re: Mazrian 04/08/2007 05:53 AM CDT
<<Are IM logs fair game in a conflict folder? I forget.

If you don't get posts pulled from time to time you don't belong in a conflict folder.

Sylvado

Where would we be?

Re: Mazrian 04/08/2007 05:55 AM CDT
<<Because the boards are for character and forum conflicts and IMs are entirely OOC, IM logs are considered out of bounds.

It is rare for a conflict in this folder to be IC. Is there a new forum policy?

Sylvado

Where would we be?

Re: Mazrian 04/08/2007 09:33 AM CDT
<<It is rare for a conflict in this folder to be IC. Is there a new forum policy?>>

Policy? What's policy? I know of no such things. Nor anything of these so called stats, characters, scripts, development, GMs, or moderators either. Therefore they must not exist right? Carry on then.

~Van
Re: Mazrian 04/08/2007 11:37 AM CDT
Loose terminology on my part. "OOC" in that they are unrelated to both in character conflicts and forums specific conflicts. Off topic would be closer.

If you have any questions, please email either myself (MOD-Sidatura@play.net), Senior Board Monitor Annwyl (DR-Annwyl@play.net), or Message Board Supervisor Cecco (DR-Cecco@play.net).

~Sidatura

"Plato Smash!" - Action Philosophers
Re: Mazrian 04/08/2007 12:06 PM CDT
Heh, no worries Sidatura. I was just messin' with you.

~Van
Re: Mazrian 04/08/2007 12:57 PM CDT
<<Heh, no worries Sidatura. I was just messin' with you.

I wasn't. There has been no so limitation on the topics in this folder previously, nor has the use of logs been prohibited. The whole point of this folder, from its inception, was to be a place for these discussions where it wouldn't be a burden to those that do not wish to engage in such banter. No one needs to post or read here, it is not a source of information for the game.

Sylvado

Where would we be?

Re: Mazrian 04/08/2007 01:22 PM CDT
I really don't see the problem with posting IM logs. We are (hopefully) all intelligent enough to know that logs of any sort can be modified. Leaving in the other person's SN might be a privacy issue though.

~ Mehathi Malk'Irhhnth

La vengeance est un plat qui se mange froid ...
Proud supporter of the Southern Tenant Farmer's Union
The Anti-Sue. Your character is the very antithesis of a Mary-Sue. Why are you even taking this test?

Re: Mazrian 04/08/2007 03:42 PM CDT
blot out the names and you should be able to

--
Treat empaths with respect, you'll live longer
--
let us paint you a picture with our words
--
http://blog.myspace.com/57223313