Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page
Re: To user NKRISS 12/29/2006 06:46 PM CST
>>Not at all, at three oclock in the morning after 3 CPR's, two overdoses, a childbirth, and several trauma's you'd be surprised what I find amusing...like your ability to take a joke?

They let people like you near sharp objects? No wonder we have the highest infant mortality rate in all the civilized world.

It is easy to be brave from a safe distance.
-Aesop
Re: To user NKRISS 12/29/2006 08:32 PM CST
This "conflict" is still going? <laugh>

~ Mehathi Malk'Irhhnth

La vengeance est un plat qui se mange froid ...
Proud supporter of the Southern Tenant Farmer's Union
The Anti-Sue. Your character is the very antithesis of a Mary-Sue. Why are you even taking this test?

Re: To user NKRISS 12/29/2006 10:47 PM CST
<<This "conflict" is still going? <laugh>>>

No. It's just a bunch of drunken, lame old men sitting around laughing, and somehow still finding amusement in the sadness of thier insults.

~Van
Re: To user NKRISS 12/29/2006 10:57 PM CST
<<They let people like you near sharp objects? No wonder we have the highest infant mortality rate in all the <<civilized world.

Comming from the...person that started this conflict with a "hey teeklin can I kiss your butt and ram my nose so far up it that I can become a permanant resident?" Right back at ya babe, next time ya want to start a conflict try to begin it by not smooging one of our elders.

Larry the Cable Guy says, "I like tater tots!"

Def. Redneck = The glorious absence of sophistication.

Paramedic Philosophy: Stupid stuff hurts and all bleeding eventualy stops.
Re: To user NKRISS 12/29/2006 11:03 PM CST
The whole infant mortality, and giving someone a bad time due to their profession and choice of work, regardless if it is emt or doctor, or a stay at home father, every individual in in our real lives has worth in that aspect.

My comment is simply stated at those that are fat ugly and sit behind the computer with the dumb wit of a 5 month old monkey...wait monkeys are smarter....so keep it sane cool, and not nearly over the top as calling someone a bad doctor and blaming infant mortality on them.. that actually is wrong to do. I had a similar problem with one of our former Rangerlings about my ability to parent. Then he came over for a gathering BBQ, found out who I was as a person outside of DR. Now I can't get rid of half of them

Arctuniol

In an open world who needs Windows or Gates.
Re: To user NKRISS 12/30/2006 06:17 AM CST
>>Comming from the...person that started this conflict with a "hey teeklin can I kiss your butt and ram my nose so far up it that I can become a permanant resident?" Right back at ya babe, next time ya want to start a conflict try to begin it by not smooging one of our elders.

Christ, that's twice in a row now. I'm male.

>>No. It's just a bunch of drunken, lame old men sitting around laughing, and somehow still finding amusement in the sadness of thier insults.

'These insults are so lame. Let me insult them for how lame their insults are.'

>>My comment is simply stated at those that are fat ugly and sit behind the computer with the dumb wit of a 5 month old monkey...wait monkeys are smarter....

Yeah, that one really hurt.

>>so keep it sane cool, and not nearly over the top as calling someone a bad doctor and blaming infant mortality on them.. that actually is wrong to do. I had a similar problem with one of our former Rangerlings about my ability to parent. Then he came over for a gathering BBQ, found out who I was as a person outside of DR. Now I can't get rid of half of them

You're saying the insults are lame and stupid, but at the same time they're over-the-top and totally uncalled for? Isn't that sort of oxymoronic? And yes, I know that hit was way below the belt, I got bored of 'proper' insults.

-Aesop
Re: To user NKRISS 12/30/2006 07:56 AM CST
>>They let people like you near sharp objects? No wonder we have the highest infant mortality rate in all the civilized world.

Just as an aside ... are you also getting your information from wiki? I didn't think they'd let people post such utter nonsense on there, only for such utter idiots to use it like it's fact.

"I'm a mans man, you know what I mean? I wrestle grizzly bears and drink alot of beer, and beat women when the need arises."
Re: To user NKRISS 12/30/2006 08:27 AM CST
>>They let people like you near sharp objects? No wonder we have the highest infant mortality rate in all the civilized world.

>Just as an aside ... are you also getting your information from wiki? I didn't think they'd let people post such utter nonsense on there, only for such utter idiots to use it like it's fact.

Countries with a lower infany mortality rate than the US:

Taiwan
Cuba
Korea, South
Faroe Islands
Italy
Isle of Man
Aruba
New Zealand
San Marino
Greece
Monaco
Ireland
Jersey
European Union
United Kingdom
Gibraltar
Portugal
Netherlands
Luxembourg
Canada
Guernsey
Liechtenstein
Australia
Belgium
Austria
Denmark
Slovenia
Spain
Macau
Switzerland
France
Germany
Andorra
Czech Republic
Malta
Norway
Finland
Iceland
Japan
Hong Kong
Sweden
Singapore

Source: CIA World Factbook
https://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/rankorder/2091rank.html
Re: To user NKRISS 12/30/2006 08:27 AM CST
>>Just as an aside ... are you also getting your information from wiki? I didn't think they'd let people post such utter nonsense on there, only for such utter idiots to use it like it's fact.

No. I trust the World Health Organization (WHO) is a more reputable source then some guy on Wikipedia (I don't really use Wikipedia as a reputable source for anything other then maybe... anime, I don't know). Just as an FYI, I was using statistics that are almost ten years old, as it's no longer true. Seeing as how it's a nonsense post simply for the sake of insult, though, I don't think accuracy or current relevance is all that important.

-Aesop
Re: To user NKRISS 12/30/2006 08:29 AM CST
>>Countries with a lower infany mortality rate than the US:

Yeah, this is my point. I think it's time to just kill the thread, I too am surprised it's still alive. We're debating the accuracy of an insult.

-Aesop
Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page