Telemann 09/29/2006 12:43 AM CDT
Well, since this folder is getting dusty, and you want to act the moron, I'll do you the honor of getting your name posted as a title.

For some reason Telemann, you've been the same old annoying person for the past 4-5 years. I guess I'm used to your idiocy, but since its directed toward me, I'll respond.

<<What majority? These boards certainly aren't representative of all rangers, and I'm not even seeing a majority here.

You arent seeing a majority here, because u are a moron. 6 people agree with losing the bonus, 2 do not. I'd say 6 vs 2 is a majority, no matter how small the scale.

<<Instead of looking for a solution to benefit only your needs you (and I mean anyone having trouble with skinning) should consider asking others around your circle/skill how they learn skinning first before jumping to the conclusion that the sky is falling. It's plainly obvious that some rangers don't have a problem learning skinning and they still advance. Just what circle do you think Syl is?
He does not seem to have been hampered by this "broken" skill.

By the " " around broken it seems to show that you dont think skinning is broken, which proves again what a moron you are. Teeklin even wrote a nicely detailed post explaining how skinning is broken. Just because you are unable to see that it's broken doesnt mean it isnt. Thats like someone breaking a bone in their arm, but because it is covered by skin, you cant see that its broken, therefore you claim that it isnt. It doesnt matter if you can train the skill or not. I can train skinning, but not at the rate at which I should be able to.

Also, I could care less what circle Sylvado is (sorry sylv) and I can pretty much bet, he isnt as high as me, nor does he have as much skinning as me. He doesnt play for skill, so I'm sure he doesnt really care to begin with. I've been playing this game for about 5 years now; since circle 0 to now over 100th. Skinning has been broken the whole time, yet I've been able to train it. Broken doesnt mean untrainable. It is NOT a matter of know how, cuz trust me honey, I know how. All rangers are hampered by the "broken" skill whether they know it or not. Just because you lack the power to see the problem doesnt mean it isnt there.

<<I have taken years off from this game and can still tap my name on almost any guild register in the realms, my advancement has not been hampered.

LOL. Which means exactly nothing. I took a year off from the game, and am still in the top 10 of all the registers, and the top 5 of most of them. Wanna compare shoe sizes next? Skinning has nothing to do with them, with the exception of the Xing reg, which takes into account a lot more then just skinning. So again, that means nothing, but thanks for sharing.

<<On a side note, I'm all for Falker learning faster, I think he should quit the rangers and become a barb/moonie/warmie/teef just so he can accomplish his goals.

I'm sure you are all for me joining another guild, however I've worked to become one of the best rangers in the game, and I think I've done a very good job so far in doing so. I'm all for you quiting the game period, because people like you bring down the average IQ of the entire realm. Thx

Falker

PS. You have a boys name.
Re: Telemann 09/29/2006 01:19 AM CDT
Wait, Telemann isn't a guy?

I am --- Navak
Re: Telemann 09/29/2006 03:16 AM CDT
<<You arent seeing a majority here, because u are a moron. 6 people agree with losing the bonus, 2 do not. I'd say 6 vs 2 is a majority, no matter how small the scale.

I count as 10.

Sylvado

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. M.T.
Re: Telemann 09/29/2006 05:07 AM CDT
Also, I suspect you are from Florida since you can't count votes.

Sylvado

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. M.T.
Re: Telemann 09/29/2006 06:23 AM CDT
Falk,

The year you took off doesn't count, since we all know your character was played pretty hard during that year. And yanno I love ya, but Telemann's smarter.

~Dulcinia

We don't rent pigs!
Re: Telemann 09/29/2006 08:13 AM CDT
<<<For some reason Telemann, you've been the same old annoying person for the past 4-5 years.>>>

Actually, shes been annoying people in the realms for at least the nine and a half years I've been playing.

Asterid

All great men are dead, and I am not feeling well.
Re: Telemann 09/29/2006 09:37 AM CDT
Well she hasn't annoyed me yet. Sometimes her attitude is rather refreshing. But with that said, you have a problem with my buddy Falker, you have problem with me! And if you even think about trying to steal one of his 1 million pets he has, I will help you. Erm...ok anyhow, the skill is broken, that is just the way it is. Unfortunately, our broken skills, have a bad habit of staying that way for years. Not sure why, but I think it has to do with the kissin up to mages since well they are popular, but popularity still has it's disadvantages, so be nice to falker, stop acting like you know everything in the universe, be a bit humble, and suck yur thumb it will give you comfort.

Arctuniol

In an open world who needs Windows or Gates.
Re: Telemann 09/29/2006 11:23 PM CDT
<<The year you took off doesn't count, since we all know your character was played pretty hard during that year.

Actually no. Falk's account was on hold for almost a year, before I started playing again. He was played for a few months after I left, but that really doesnt have to do with this thread.

<<but Telemann's smarter

I really hope you are joking. If not, I'm going to need some evidence. (and a lot of it)

Falker
Re: Telemann 09/29/2006 11:55 PM CDT
<<I really hope you are joking. If not, I'm going to need some evidence. (and a lot of it)

A buck a point?

Sylvado