Scouting 02/22/2013 07:36 AM CST

I do love that scouting got a bandaid so far as running trails.
However, it does not appear to react like other survival skills
insofaras the bonus pool works.

In other words, no gain and go drain boost noticed.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Player Behind Lorwryn
Not Happy About Flowers Today
Re: Scouting 02/22/2013 09:26 AM CST
Yes scouting isn't currently benefitting from the bonus exp pool. It has been brought up before with no response from Sithix or team that I'm aware of.
Re: Scouting 02/22/2013 06:25 PM CST

Is it buggy or just an oversite I wonder?

Player Behind Lorwryn
Re: Scouting 02/22/2013 06:32 PM CST
>>oversite

The new nickname of the Ranger Guild. One. Big. Oversite.

For what it's worth, I turned off all my bonus pool toggles. I figured I'd weight to make sure everything was working before I used them up. I can't believe that there aren't more bugs hiding that people haven't even begun to discover yet.

Player of Diggan, Ranger & Halfing of Aesry
Re: Scouting 02/23/2013 06:34 AM CST

Hey Diggan. Yeah, one big oversite that is causing me to eat up bonus points in perception.
That's simply wrong. Has a GM even responded to the posts concerning the problems with
Scouting bonus pool?

Player Behind Lorwryn
Re: Scouting 02/23/2013 08:30 AM CST
>>Has a GM even responded to the posts concerning

You know what guild you're in right?

Short answer, no.

If scouting is something you want to get some of that bonus, I would really suggest you toggle off the survival pool for now.

We might want to start a thread of Ranger bugs while were at it. I know a few spells have bugs, snipe is still really buggy and I'm sure if we really got down to testing it we'd find even more stuff messed up.

I know Nef has done a fair amount of testing and found a bunch of the bigger errors earlier on. And since survival primes pose no threat to bards, Leilond won't be debugging us...

It's up to us to test through this stuff.

Player of Diggan, Ranger & Halfing of Aesry
Re: Scouting 02/23/2013 09:06 AM CST
I've been posting about scouting not receiving the exp bonus since the roll out of 3.0. Posted in our bug folder, over in the exp folder, bugged it IG and spoke to a GH about it. I've just kept my exp bonus toggled off in hopes of it being resolved "soon".

Pathyn
Re: Scouting 02/23/2013 05:26 PM CST
What's the syntex to toggle the bonus skillsets on and off?

---
"I think anything that forces you to do something no sane adventurer would do just in order to train is ridiculous."
DR-SOCHARIS

---
Victory Over Lyras, on the 397th year and 156 days since the Victory of Lanival the Redeemer.
Re: Scouting 02/23/2013 05:29 PM CST
From EXP HELP:

>To see the amount of skill in your bonus pools, you can use EXP BONUS. To toggle a bonus pool off or on, you can use EXP BONUS TOGGLE {SKILLSET}.

~Minstrel Ascot, Bladesinger of M'riss