ranger titles gone 01/29/2013 10:00 PM CST
so, could we please get all our ranger titles back?

The following titles of the Ranger category are available to you:

Initiate Ranger, Apprentice Ranger, Journeyman Ranger, Expert Ranger, Master Ranger, Grand Master Ranger, Legendary Ranger, Nature Mage, Ardor, Forest Dancer, Native, Sun Beseecher, Water Beseecher, Wildflower, Wildwood Summoner, Woodsman

I used to have about 60-70 more titles available under the ranger category

~Purnay
"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his."
Re: ranger titles gone 01/29/2013 11:13 PM CST
They will likely have to go through every title and rejigger the requirements to make them work again.

I wouldn't hold my breath; there are many more pressing issues at hand. That's not to say I wouldn't love having them back -- I'm just not expecting it to happen anytime soon.

GENT
Re: ranger titles gone 02/07/2013 01:09 PM CST
I also agree there are probably better things to worry about, but I miss my titles too.

I also noticed that pretty much all the Stealth titles are gone (not just ranger ones, but the ones under Survival).

On timing/effort... my husband's paladin character got his titles back pretty recently. Makes me wonder if titles for the combined survivals won't just be a 'replacement' (i.e. titles that needed Hiding/Stalking OR one of the two will just need Stealth now.)

Talliska Wildclaw
Free agent of Zoluren
Re: ranger titles gone 02/07/2013 03:13 PM CST
I miss my titles too. They don't even let us have the raccoon friend/wolf friend title and no way are they able to "adjust" those titles to DR3. I wish they had just let us keep the titles until they had the new adjustments made and then rolled the new titles in.

Please bring back my companions titles and Nightlark and well all the titles! I'm getting a tad testy about them yanking stuff away for "adjustment" and then restoring things years down the road, in some cases.

I understand the need to redo the titles, but not the need to yank them before and while working on them. If this were real life, manufacturers would yank their products from us so they could work on them only restoring them when they were done. Anyone for streaking? : P

Zinaca and her fully-grown racccoon, Shadow with her squeaky Squanto toy
Re: ranger titles gone 02/07/2013 03:17 PM CST
>>I wish they had just let us keep the titles

>>I'm getting a tad testy about them yanking stuff away for "adjustment" and then restoring things years down the road, in some cases.

The titles weren't purposefully removed. Some/many titles link to skills that no longer exist, which is why you still get some but not all of them.

The teeth lands a solid (5/23) hit that pokes the teeth into Turul's rear end (more embarrassing than painful!).