Talking trails 09/09/2011 04:19 PM CDT
Please return the ability for speaking while running ranger trails. At least to us rangers anyhow. Many younger folks need guidance/instructions on where we are about to end up. I'm personally devastated because the freedom to speak while running trails was taken away.

Do, or do not, there is no try." -Yoda
Re: Talking trails 09/09/2011 05:50 PM CDT
I was wondering if that was going to happen when they mentioned making sure talking obeyed silenced areas again so the silence bells would actually silence speaking. Since classes end on trails so as not to disturb the silence, or whatever the messeging is, I figured ranger trails were considered silenced areas. Whisper group work? Or perhaps OOC group?

Telrenth
Re: Talking trails 09/09/2011 08:08 PM CDT

No. Nothing but silence. Ive tried everything.

Do, or do not, there is no try." -Yoda
Re: Talking trails 09/11/2011 04:24 PM CDT

Ok i can see not being able to teach a class on a trail having to pay attsion and stuff but not being able to speak come on. Please fix this its totly pointless! I cant for the life of me figure out why someone would make it so we cant speak on a trail.

Snales
Re: Talking trails 09/12/2011 08:26 AM CDT
I agree with you guys but without a dedicated guild advocate I think we are out of luck for any fixes in the immediate future.