Make the Ranger guild subject to justice please? 04/17/2011 08:40 PM CDT
Hi,

Would someone please make the Ranger guild subject to town justice, or even just make it so that necromancers can be accused there?

I'm getting really tired of seeing necromancers hang out in the Ranger guild that it supposed to hate them, with complete impunity.
Re: Make the Ranger guild subject to justice please? 04/17/2011 09:40 PM CDT
Other options include:

Kill them.
Have someone else kill them.
Get them booted.
Have someone else boot them.
-
Accuse them after that.
Re: Make the Ranger guild subject to justice please? 04/18/2011 06:05 AM CDT
>Other options include:
>Kill them.
>Have someone else kill them.

If this is the crossing guild, it's attacking others subject to some sort of auto-knockout mechanic? I don't hang out there ever, but I swear I remember trying to spar someone there once, and it didn't work.

~Hunter Hanryu
http://drplat.com/CombatEquipmentCompendium.xls
http://tinyurl.com/HanryuTanning
Re: Make the Ranger guild subject to justice please? 04/18/2011 06:43 AM CDT
>>If this is the crossing guild, it's attacking others subject to some sort of auto-knockout mechanic? I don't hang out there ever, but I swear I remember trying to spar someone there once, and it didn't work.

IIRC, and mind you it has been a long time since the journeyman was released... auto-kickout happens if you accept a CHALLENGE, or if you cast offensive magic.
Re: Make the Ranger guild subject to justice please? 04/18/2011 09:13 AM CDT
This is the Crossing. People just see a necromancer like Hizu and snuggle him.
Re: Make the Ranger guild subject to justice please? 04/18/2011 01:44 PM CDT
Rangers can ask the journeyman for removal of a person, although it seems pretty easy for a person to get back in when removed. Takes two rangers below legendary and one above legendary for most removals. Took me a while to remember how to do it last time Hizu brought one of his zombies into the pine needle area, and by the time I remembered how to do it, he'd removed his disgusting, disease riddled corpse from the area, and took his zombie with him.

By the way, his zombies are tough to kill and hit back hard. I haven't been able to do it.

Telrenth
Re: Make the Ranger guild subject to justice please? 04/18/2011 02:33 PM CDT
Hizu is a necro?

You aren't supposed to snuggle necros?

I'm so out of touch.