Current companion situation? 02/28/2016 04:30 PM CST
Perhaps I missed something but I was just wondering what the current situation is with companions? New changes? Companions we currently have and are planned for release in the near future?
Re: Current companion situation? 02/28/2016 07:19 PM CST
Read through this thread and you'll see where they sit in the current proposal: http://forums.play.net/forums/DragonRealms/The%20Rangers/General%20Discussions/thread/1755445

Project 5: Companion improvements 1.0
-- Companions do not leave. If starved/ignored, can be recalled.
-- Accelerated growth speed when cared for.
-- New fluff type verbs.
-- Improved messaging and atmo window routing.
-- Randomized new taps for companions. Existing companions get the option to randomize once.
AGAIN Note that the above stuff may or may not be approved, this is only what's proposed. Please don't go bananas.
Re: Current companion situation? 04/03/2016 12:49 AM CDT
I am thrilled beyond words that companions are getting some thought and hopefully fulfillment. I am encouraged that the GM who has posted on this refuses to get into dialog on ideas and such, desiring to keep development on doable, small things.

Zinaca and her young wolf, Lucky
Re: Current companion situation? 09/14/2016 08:19 PM CDT

Any update on this front? Hadn't seen any news come through on the topic since February and was pretty excited when the proposed updates came through.

Thanks
Re: Current companion situation? 09/14/2016 08:51 PM CDT
Deffo still on my list. I'm scheduling dedicated time to DR lately so I can get things cranking out again. :)

---
NaOH+HI
Re: Current companion situation? 09/19/2016 08:25 AM CDT

Great news, thanks for the update!