The end of an era 01/04/2011 05:28 PM CST
::dries her weepy eyes and tries not to drip on the parchment::

It is with deep sadness I announce the death of Lucky 12th. Apparently he fell off a bridge over water in dancers. I had never gone across that bridge before and didn't know compannions would be in danger. ::sighs::

With the new companions coming, I'm seriously thinking about not getting another companion until the new ones are rolled in. But I feel so naked without a wolf and my milk is getting sour! Ah well, thought those of you who new Lucky 12th would want to know.

Zinaca
Re: The end of an era 01/04/2011 05:47 PM CST
Almost a baker's dozen! I bet the famers are glad for the help.

Ryken
--
lolbard 3.0
Re: The end of an era 01/04/2011 06:17 PM CST
Adult wolves tell their pups to do well in school or Zinaca will come and adopt them.

Sebastienne is wanted for murder, endangering the public, forbidden practices, and Crimes against the State.
Re: The end of an era 01/04/2011 07:03 PM CST
>Adult wolves tell their pups to do well in school or Zinaca will come and adopt them.

so true

~Purnay
"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his."
Re: The end of an era 01/04/2011 08:01 PM CST
We can joke all we want, and maybe Zinaca is a death sentence for companions, but you have to admit...

She's commited (and commitable?), but you have to love her spirit and faith in the guild.

I say go for 13!

-The Halfing
Re: The end of an era 01/04/2011 08:37 PM CST
indeed, for sheep farmers everywhere #13!!!

~Purnay
"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his."
Re: The end of an era 01/04/2011 08:48 PM CST
<<Adult wolves tell their pups to do well in school or Zinaca will come and adopt them.>>

Ha ha! Actually the packs that live near the spot we get wolves, are threatening to rip me apart on sight---anyplace they happen to see me. Just so I don't get close to the pups!

I really mean no harm! Really I don't! I'm a GOOD pack leader! Well ignoring those who hunt with me dying (people and compannions).

Zinaca--I feel so naked just signing Zinaca ::sniffles::
Re: The end of an era 01/05/2011 10:57 AM CST
Have you ever thought that maybe "lucky" isn't such a good name?
Re: The end of an era 01/05/2011 01:26 PM CST
<<Have you ever thought that maybe "lucky" isn't such a good name?>>

Yeah all the time. Thing was, the first Lucky was the first wolf I was able to raise to adulthood and hand it over to Kalika. So I kept the naming...hoping. Hoping a lot. Guess I'm an optimist.

But you know...I really feel incomplete without a companion but I think I will try a raccoon. Haven't had one in a very very long time! I will have to remember that raccoons are a lot more skittish than wolves!

Zinaca--feeling naked without a wolf
Re: The end of an era 01/06/2011 04:08 PM CST
Your dedication is a wonderful thing :-)

SGM Audacia

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Re: The end of an era 01/06/2011 08:33 PM CST
<<Your dedication is a wonderful thing :-)>>

Awww Audacia, that made me blush! Some would call it stupidity though.

Well I have a new baby raccoon. A girl. Kinda quiet as I expected her to chitter a lot. But she mostly just sits and licks her paws and hides a lot. Pathlone thought of a great name for her--Shadow. I'm trying to teach her to hide in my shadow, so she doesn't run away, but it isn't working. Hopefully I will befriend her a long time. Day 3 and counting and I haven't killed her yet!

Zinaca and her baby raccoon, Shadow