Rakash Howls 07/15/2022 04:33 PM CDT
A long time ago, when a Rakash howled during Katamba's full phase (Moonskin), you could hear the howls from rooms away. Today, that is no longer the case. I believe we need to go back to that original range so that members of the Pack can hear each other and potentially meet up for RP, whether for friendly or rivalry situations. HOWL HOME doesn't even do anything and I believe that you should be able to use this ability to call out to family members (either by sharing the surname or having a *bonding item* that ties your family together like marriage bonding does. HOWL HITHER calls out to your bonded mate, I believe HOWL HOME should be able to do the same with all family. HOWL HUNT should be able to be heard at least two rooms away as an in-game invitation for fellow Rakash to come join the hunting party. I'm glad that we're able to howl, but please let us be able to howl to each other from far away. You can hear a normal wolf howling much further than the immediate area you're in, not being able to hear the howls of larger wolfmen and wolfwomen just doesn't make sense.