Rakash Favors? 06/28/2019 09:35 PM CDT
I've been away for a long time, so I'm not sure how to get favors at Siksraja's cavern. I've tried finding the information elsewhere, but I must be doing something wrong because I never get any visions. I don't know if I'm even offering the right items to the gods.
Re: Rakash Favors? 06/28/2019 09:47 PM CDT
Do you have 5 or more favors? That ritual will only work if you have less than 5.

If you have less than 5, you should be able to follow the steps in the link below to complete it. Any of the god items (Mrod/Coshivi/Enelne) from the linked shop on that page should work as your offering I believe.
https://elanthipedia.play.net/Awksa_Dzilvawta_Ala
Re: Rakash Favors? 06/28/2019 09:55 PM CDT
I only have 3, so that can't be it. I tried following those steps, but every time I tried, my offering would fall out of the niche and nothing would happen even after waiting awhile.
Re: Rakash Favors? 06/30/2019 07:10 PM CDT
I've found that there are sometimes "things" left in places that prevent more things from being left in/on where they oughtta be. Sometimes it is someone else's last offering.

That may not be the case, but I've seen it before, anyway.

Iocanthe
Doing stuff
Re: Rakash Favors? 07/01/2019 02:17 AM CDT
I've removed things others left behind and came back later only to still have nothing happen. Is this something I should ask for an assist with, maybe? I can't figure out why it's not working.
Re: Rakash Favors? 07/02/2019 09:21 PM CDT
Yes, please do assist. That favor area is fairly persnickety as far as what it demands, and we can peek in and make sure it is functioning as intended, at least.

Iocanthe
Doing stuff