Moonskin changing question 07/13/2016 10:51 AM CDT
This has possibly already been addressed, but I don't really see any "search for post by subject" options on the boards here. So I have been playing DR since about 1999 and have been playing the same character pretty much the entirety of that time as my rakash character, he is now a grizzled elder, is there any chance that maybe there could be some sort of option for characters that have been played for say 10 years real life time to where they can change into moonskin at will? maybe even have a timer on it to where you can only do it a few times a month and it only lasts for a couple days or more. i mean moonskin is kinda tied with katamba but yet katamba rises and sets every day... and one would think that after how ever many years 10 years real life equates to game time that the rakash would have some form of mastery over their urge to change into moonskin.. am just asking because my character feels so naked and just not right when out of moonskin.. at least that is how i rp it when one asks his opinion on moonskin... any way figured i would ask and see what happens. thanks all.