Rakash Titles 04/22/2016 12:55 PM CDT

The only racial titles for Rakash seem limited. Only options I have right now are Pack Brother and Blessed of Katamba. I've seen Mrod's Son but it dropped off after I lost some favors and I think some titles might be tied to having Rakash favors which is a little hard to pull off right now after a certain point.

Would it be possible to expand the titles to include the Rakash ages examples being: Pack Hunter, Pack Beta, Pack Alpha. Other races seem to have these options.

I'd also like to have a place to suggest new titles if GM's feel inclined to add new ones. Anyone have good suggestions?
Re: Rakash Titles 04/22/2016 02:04 PM CDT

It looks like you just may not qualify for many yet.
Check https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Racial_Titles
Offhand, I can see the Pack, Katamba, Mrod, Coshivi, and Enelne title lines.
There may be a few more in there.
Re: Rakash Titles 04/22/2016 06:14 PM CDT
So here's a title from the Coshivi line:

Coshivi's Arrow is a title in the Racial Category.

Requirements

Must be a Rakash.

At least 200 ranks in any bow skill
Last favor must be from Coshivi

Must not be a Necromancer

Having your last favor be from Coshivi is currently impossible if you have more than 5 favors which if you have 200 ranks in a bow skill you probably have. So almost no one will qualify for the Coshivi, Enelne, and Mrod lines. That leaves the Katamba lines and Pack lines. Most of the titles have kinda highish weapon requirements. The only title that has any magic requiremet is Mrod's voice.

More titles for lesser skilled folk, crafters, and magic users would be nice to see. Coshivi is the god of crafters and Mrod should have seer's, shaman or magicians amoung his flock. I guess the current title set up is great if you're a barbarian with 5 favors.
Re: Rakash Titles 04/22/2016 09:40 PM CDT
I'm going to have to agree here. There are, of course, a number of Rakash titles, but many of them will remain out of the reach of the majority of the Rakash players. I play both a Rakash and a Prydaen and the Racial title difference between the two is astounding! While it is good to have goals, it is also good to have options. Is there any possibility of having titles added for those working their way up the ladder? Instead of an all or nothing scenario...
Re: Rakash Titles 04/25/2016 05:49 AM CDT
Please feel free to suggest any new titles that you might be interested in right here, along with proposed requirements!

Many of the current titles were designed in part with the future in mind (favor updates that are indeed still planned), but also with an eye to reward the hard, hard road of RP that some Rakash players have traveled with maintaining their only favors as those of the Rakash gods under the current system in the meantime.

That doesn't mean that this is the intention for the bulk of Rakash title design, it just means that out of what was suggested in the original title drive, this is what ended up being the bulk of what we got. Suggest away!

-Persida
Re: Rakash Titles 04/28/2016 05:31 PM CDT

Pack lookout:

requirements

must be Rakash

at least 50 ranks in perception
at least 50 ranks in athletics

Pack Sentry:

requirements

must be a Rakash

at least 100 ranks perception
at least 100 ranks outdoorsmanship(could be athletics
at least 80 ranks primary weapon

Pack Sentinel:

requirements

must be a Rakash

at least 300 ranks perception
at least 200 ranks weapon
at least 200 ranks brawling

The idea behind these titles is those who keep an eye out for the Pack. The lookout is the guy in the watch tower or up a tree on a hunting trip keeping an eye out to keep the pack safe. The sentry patrols the pack territory and keeps it safe add in a weapon requirement so they can do some defending. We culminate with the Sentinel. They watch out for the Pack keeping any eye out for danger and defending it if need be.

Seeker of Enelne

requirements

must be a Rakash

at least 200 ranks FA
at least 200 ranks athletics
at least 250 ranks outdoorsmanship
last favor from Enelne

not a necromancer

Enelne's gift

requirements

must be a Rakash

at least 500 ranks FA
at least 600 ranks alchemy(maybe have a empathy requirement.)
last favor from Enelne

not a necromancer

The seeker of Enelne is interested in the natural world. Those that take that interest towards healing are said to be the gift of Enelne.

I'll have more a little later but thought I'd post what I have for now. Let me know what you think!
Re: Rakash Titles 04/28/2016 07:45 PM CDT

Coshivi's Shadow

requirements

must be a Rakash

at least 250 ranks in stealth
at least 200 ranks in small edge
at least 180 ranks in thievery
last favor from Coshivi
not a necromancer

Coshivi's Artisan

requirements

must be a Rakash

at least 600-1000 ranks in craft(enough for tier 10 crafting at least)
last favor from Coshivi
not a necromancer

These two suggests reflect two aspects of Coshivi, Thieves and crafting. Coshivi's shadow moves about unseen to strike at the foes of the pack. Those Rakash that are very skilled in a craft are said to be blessed by Coshivi and creating enduring long lasting work. Those skilled craftmen are know as Coshivi's Artisans.

I'd like some lower tier crafting titles for Coshivi but I am personally drawing a blank. though maybe pupil of Coshivi but Coshivi is also a warrior and his pupils would follow suit. Maybe broad lower rank that splits at the high tier to specializations?

Wind Howler

requirements

must be a Rakash

know at least 3 spells from the air book
at least 150 ranks summoning

Rain Howler

requirements

must be a Rakash

know at least 3 spells from the water book
at least 150 ranks summoning

Storm Howler

must be a Rakash

know at least 3 spells from the water book
know at least 3 spells from the wind book
know at least 3 spells from the electric book
at least 300 ranks in summoning
at least 350 ranks in targeted magic

These are roles for warrior mages. The wind howlers manipluate the wind to send their howls farther to communicate with far away packs or give for warning of danger. When not in moonskin they make the air itself whistle and howl to communicate

Rain howlers call to Mrod to bring forth the rain for lost Rakash who are presumed dead so that they can make the trip to Mrod's realm. They are involved in a ceremony of remembrance to call forth the rain drenching every Rakash in attendance in an effort to bring the gap to the other side if only slightly and help bring the pack together

Storm howlers call to Mrod to unleash his sadness, angry, and fury upon the enemies of the pack. Large battles may be fought in the storm guaranteeing that those that fall will find they're way to Mrod.

That's it for a bit. I think I have more in me but it'll take some brain storming. Let me know if there are any issues with them or any other direction I should be going with them. I still need magic titles and I'd like a TM is 200 title to go with all the other God's weapon titles but can't think of anything good.