Siksraja armor and weapon shops to be re-opening very soon! 04/13/2016 07:24 AM CDT
Hi all!

Cefrit of Odcoru and Kifa Awrocis are very near complete in their remodels, and that means fully new stock in both shops!

Here's what you can look forward to:

In Both
* A few familiar-looking items may be present, but have completely overhauled stats

Cefrit of Odcoru
* 30 pieces of armor, all with Rakash flair (but suitable for all races to use): 10 chain, 7 leather, 6 plate, 4 cloth, 3 bone
* First non-quest or auction appearance of a battle odaj! (one leather, one chain)
* All armor pieces at Tier 3 quality

Kifa Awrocis
* 10 weapons: 9 of specific traditional Rakash cultural design and one that the Rakash have come to adopt as a favored type since the Migration
* Of these 10 weapons: 5 use polearms skill (3 halberd type, 2 pike type), 2 use small edged skill (one medium type, one light type), one uses two-handed blunt skill (no subtype), one uses large blunt skill and heavy thrown skill (heavy blunt type), and one uses small blunt skill and light thrown skill (light blunt type)
* Traditional Rakash weapons for sale are: one of each type of ava, one of each type of skefne, a vilks kodur, a grusana kaft, a cuska, and a svidaw sis
* New weapon that the Rakash have adopted since the Migration: a khukri
* All weapons are Tier 3 quality

-Persida
Re: Siksraja armor and weapon shops to be re-opening very soon! 04/13/2016 08:55 AM CDT
Great stuff. Thanks! I look forward to checking out the weapons.
Re: Siksraja armor and weapon shops to be re-opening very soon! 04/18/2016 05:22 PM CDT
These are both now live!

-Persida
Re: Siksraja armor and weapon shops to be re-opening very soon! 04/18/2016 06:02 PM CDT
I really appreciate the khukri, thank you! There's also a very nice starter-stabber in there for young thieves that I noticed.
Re: Siksraja armor and weapon shops to be re-opening very soon! 04/23/2016 07:54 PM CDT
<<30 pieces of armor, all with Rakash flair (but suitable for all races to use)>>

Looks like all the armor here is still Rakash only, is that a bug, or did you guys change your mind on that?
Re: Siksraja armor and weapon shops to be re-opening very soon! 04/25/2016 05:25 AM CDT
>>is that a bug

Yes. And one that will be fixed in the next few minutes. I was out of town for a few days, so sorry for the delay. If you have a piece of the new armor that you bought and need it fixed up so anyone can properly wear it, please ASSIST in game. It is a very fast fix, though you will need a GM to do it.

Also a big thank you to the Elanthipedia folks for getting the documentation up for Cefrit and Kifa Awrocis so quickly!

-Persida
Re: Siksraja armor and weapon shops to be re-opening very soon! 04/30/2016 07:27 PM CDT
I love the armor. Thanks so much!

I really wish there were an easy way to forgebind with store-bought armor. I want that plate helm.