Rakash community? 07/28/2015 05:46 PM CDT

...where do y'all hang out? Karolas is a Rakash moon mage that follows (with some syncretism, which is inevitable) most of the old ways, and is looking for good Rakash company.
Re: Rakash community? 07/28/2015 06:45 PM CDT
>where do y'all hang out?

Most of my Rakash characters are in and around Therengia. Namely Siksraja, Langenfirth, and Riverhaven.

>good Rakash company

The best time to be around other Rakash characters is during the Rakash Moots that are held every year. I've been tossing the idea around about having them every other month or having some other sort of Rakash gathering more frequently and leaving the moot to be once a year, but it's really a matter of making the time in my schedule to do that.

Some ideas I've tossed around are:
* Rakash Hunting excursions - Mainly to deer or clay constructs. Try and limit this to things around Siksraja so that can be used as a gathering place before and after each trip.
* Rakash Worship services - Likewise, this would be around Siksraja and focus on talks about the Rakash gods and methods which to honor them. Liurilias was awesome to let one of my characters speak about the Rakash divine trinity during one of his lectures, it went well and I think it could be a regular thing. Maybe.
* Rakash Social gathering - No games or contests or anything like what the Moot has, just an informal gathering of Rakash for the sake of talking to each other and getting to know one another.

I'm always interested to hear thoughts on any of those ideas, or any ideas from others for different things that could be done.

You say to Tathalus, "Have you ever tried to clean a troll den? The smell sticks around for years to come."
Liev says, "That is my cue to leave."
Re: Rakash community? 07/28/2015 09:23 PM CDT
>>Most of my Rakash characters are in and around Therengia. Namely Siksraja, Langenfirth, and Riverhaven.

Curious how many other folks tend closer to Siksraja? Survey?