Awksa Dzilvawta Ala 04/07/2013 07:45 PM CDT
I know there's a limit to how many favors you can get as a Rakash with their gods; Mrod, Coshivi or Enelne.

Could we possibly get this limit removed or edited?
I'd like to stay in RP of my character and she refuses to get any favors but from Enelne.

Perhaps if we could get them to be like 5 favors per week or biweekly or something? It would be nice. Especially since now that my ranger is 60+ circles and has only had 5-6 favors tops with Enelne, it's hard to get her raised and I hear the older she gets, the more difficult it'll be.

Appreciate the time.
Re: Awksa Dzilvawta Ala 09/04/2013 04:59 PM CDT
For every new development in the game, there is much discussion about the possible impact, how it fits with the existing game structure, and will it set new precedent. The Rakash favor system is totally different from any other favor system in the game and was designed with all those considerations and limitations in mind. I would suggest you get your five favors from the Rakash gods and then supplement them in more easily accessed areas, I am certain Mrod, Enelne and Coshivi will understand.

GM Anji
Rakash Race Champ
Re: Awksa Dzilvawta Ala 06/02/2014 04:06 PM CDT
> For every new development in the game, there is much discussion about the possible impact, how it fits with the existing game structure, and will it set new precedent. The Rakash favor system is totally different from any other favor system in the game and was designed with all those considerations and limitations in mind. I would suggest you get your five favors from the Rakash gods and then supplement them in more easily accessed areas, I am certain Mrod, Enelne and Coshivi will understand.

> GM Anji
> Rakash Race Champ

Could this be revisited? I wouldn't mind adding a sacrifice other than simply time invested, the way the Prydaen favors work. They can get their favors forever... My main character is a cleric, so I'm bent on keeping 10-20 favors for myself because I know how much more convenient that is for the cleric (with circles, of course, but I'm planning ahead). With my Rakash novice, I have no desire to go up to Siksraja--can't climb/swim my way there, barge is awful--just to get five favors and then immediately wipe the "most recent favor" when I go back south and get more.