fangs...they're not just for opening bottle of prydaen blood wine anymore. 05/10/2016 07:02 PM CDT

i am prydaen. tickling a beastie with my tail is fun, because i like to play with my food before i eat it, but i wanna BARE my two inch long, ivory colored,or razor sharp, or yakkiddy shmakkiddy, and bite something's face off in battle. if i am prydaen, lemme roar! (figuratively speaking)
i think you guys could write some really gnarly scrips for battle scenarios, and other options, the way you have for ears and tail. i think it might have applications for other races, as well.
i think this would lend to the role-playing aspect of the game, and it would be fun for the writers, as well.
...any thoughts?
Re: fangs...they're not just for opening bottle of prydaen blood wine anymore. 05/11/2016 08:35 AM CDT
Per GM NaOHHI's post:

>We're getting close to when I usually host a OOC Prydaen meeting. This is your heads up to start building your question lists and wish lists.

>Tentatively looking at June. Keep an eye on the calendar.

Perhaps bring up your ideas at the meeting.

---
"I think anything that forces you to do something no sane adventurer would do just in order to train is ridiculous."
DR-SOCHARIS

---
"Phelim, what have I wrought?"
GM NaOHHI
---
Victory Over Lyras, on the 397th year and 156 days since the Vic