Munan and Eu's Promise Quests -- Limited Time 03/15/2016 07:24 PM CDT
Ultimately, the NPC of Yureko will live in Dawngrove Hub, a part of Tref Bain. As the project is unfinished right now, I thought it would be nice to do a limited release of the quests for interested Prydaen.

Each quest has three parts. You're welcome to post the information or keep it secret. Here's a bit of info to get you started:

Munan Quest
Munan is Prydaenese for Elder. It's a title of honor and meant to mark you as a leader in the culture. It is entirely possible for you to lose this distinction, by your own actions. Only Necromancers are blocked from taking the quest at all.

Pre-release information was here and may be updated by users in the future: https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Munan_Title_Quest

Eu's Promise flower
The flower can only be utilized by Prydaen to bond and works mechanically, the same a kiss rose. Right now, Yureko is the only way to get the flower, though there's definitely some consideration towards making a Clerical ritual that will open it up to all races to be made, but will still be Prydaen-use only.

https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Golden_Eu's_Promise_flower
https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/On_Prydaen_Marriage_%28book%29

Quest note: If you're having trouble with the items and getting "Ra Yureko ignores your offer." try using GIVE (ITEM) to YUREKO rather than GIVE YUREKO.

---
NaOH+HI
Re: Munan and Eu's Promise Quests -- Limited Time 03/15/2016 08:32 PM CDT
N and I personally feel targeted by this, we are always left out of the fun.

More serious: Awesome releases! I love all the work that is being done on races and everything lately. It has really added depth and character to each of the races being helped. I actually feel a little bad for the races who don't have all this lovely work lately.
Re: Munan and Eu's Promise Quests -- Limited Time 03/15/2016 11:08 PM CDT
I'm sorry! It's definitely not targeted at anyone in particular, it's just not going to be possible for a cultural leader to be a Necromancer. :(

I do have some different plans that will be Prydaen Necromancer specific though, so stay tuned?

---
NaOH+HI
Re: Munan and Eu's Promise Quests -- Limited Time 03/15/2016 11:52 PM CDT

>I do have some different plans that will be Prydaen Necromancer specific though, so stay tuned?

Does it include a giant pyre upon which to burn them all?
Re: Munan and Eu's Promise Quests -- Limited Time 03/30/2016 02:59 AM CDT
Can I be in charge of lighting the fire?

I'd love to get together for a Prydaen story night, teaching classes, story-songs, bemoaning our inability to go back West and escape the ape-stink, and various other things. The Claw and Fang thing sounds interesting, too...

I don't wear a gweth so you'd have to find me through other means. I do wear a crystal ring.

Xionara Swiftstrike
Re: Munan and Eu's Promise Quests -- Limited Time 05/04/2016 01:18 PM CDT
Ra Yureko's tent will be closing up at the end of May. If you were holding off on any of the quests or want to pick up a few more Eu's promise flowers, be sure to do so.

The quest NPC won't be available again for quite some time, but may make one more appearance before Tref Bain is released.

---
NaOH+HI
Re: Munan and Eu's Promise Quests -- Limited Time 06/06/2016 07:04 AM CDT
Man I came back too late to get it :( Any chance it will open again soon?