Expanded dictionaries 01/14/2013 11:06 AM CST

I really enjoy using references and mixing it into the character RP and I'd like to use more. I think it would be great if the various language dictionaries could be expanded at some point with more words? It would be especially awesome if some more fleshing out could be done in terms of sentence structure and proper word/phrase construction.

Thanks
Re: Expanded dictionaries 01/14/2013 11:21 AM CST
I've had good luck posting specific requests in the appropriate racial folder. There were a bunch of Gorbesh words I wanted, as well as details on certain Gorbesh sentence structures, and they were added to the dictionary.
Re: Expanded dictionaries 01/14/2013 11:23 AM CST
Fair warning, most of the language requests were handled by Bartlebee and he's unfortunately on a leave of absence presently.

The Racial Champions can try and field language requests, but don't be surprised if we're unable to fulfill them in a timely fashion - most of us (and certainly I) do not have the linguistic knowledge he has.

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: Expanded dictionaries 01/14/2013 06:42 PM CST

<< Fair warning, most of the language requests were handled by Bartlebee and he's unfortunately on a leave of absence presently.

I hope he is well. He is a wonderful man and I enjoyed my conversations with him over the years.