Curious about a Gerenshuge word 05/02/2012 02:55 PM CDT

Can't find this in the Gerenshuge dictionaries, and checked on possible root words, but couldn't find anything. Anyone know what this word "Tirite" means, please?

[Eyes of the Thirteen, Eye of Meraud]
The gem-kissed wolf tracks end their journey at an inscription carved before a polished black granite altar veined in deep purple alexandrite. Sitting on top of the structure is a stunningly detailed statue sculpted from polished granite as dark as the stone from which the altar is made. Encompassing the platform is a faceted dark crystal dome that refracts the incoming light with the glow coming from the braziers into a dimly hued array of color and shadow. You also see a tall silver candlestick.
Obvious exits: up.

>l insc
A single Gerenshuge word is inscribed upon the floor.
There appears to be something written on it.
>read insc
A carved inscription reads:
"Tirite"

Thanks!
Re: Curious about a Gerenshuge word 05/02/2012 05:31 PM CDT
Lavender.

-- Player of Eyuve
Re: Curious about a Gerenshuge word 05/02/2012 06:48 PM CDT
You made me check the Gerenshuge dictionary to see if you weren't lying. :(

"You always have to be a know-it-all. And you don't. Know. It. All." - GERSTEINJ2
Re: Curious about a Gerenshuge word 05/02/2012 07:43 PM CDT

cackles Best prank ever.
Re: Curious about a Gerenshuge word 05/03/2012 04:05 AM CDT
>>You made me check the Gerenshuge dictionary to see if you weren't lying. :(

Bwahahaha.

To the OP, sorry to prank your thread a little bit. (Search for 'lavender' on this page if you didn't get it: http://www.kraelyst.com/historyframes.htm)

The answer is that I don't know, and there are unfortunately a lot of such words out there -- especially with Gerenshuge, I've noticed. You can figure a few extras out from places and street names in Aesry, but many of them are frustrating. Perhaps someone else knows.

-- Player of Eyuve
Re: Curious about a Gerenshuge word 05/03/2012 01:29 PM CDT
I can tell you it means shiver in Spanish. :D

---
Inauri