Stocks 07/22/2007 01:45 PM CDT
When arrested and put in the stocks, you cannot change languages to talk to other people there. A little annoying trying to talk to people of other races when stuck in your racial tongue, at least until they release you.

Just a minor bug, and a reason to post in this folder for the first time, heheh

When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die.
-Linkin Park, Hands Held High
Re: Stocks 07/22/2007 01:50 PM CDT
you also can't do any tail verbs either when in there. which i've always found particularly annoying as a S'kra Mur.

<<If nothing else, maybe some Magic Using guilds will now feel the joys of "You cannot steal here.", at least for a while.--Solomon>>
Re: Stocks 07/22/2007 02:24 PM CDT
You use your tail to free yourself from the stocks

Jaedren says, "Alas, no Khri Ronco (Set it and forget it!). Woe."
Re: Stocks 07/23/2007 06:30 AM CDT
There's a lot of verbs you should be able to use while in the stocks that you can't. Befriend/who/find comes to mind.

PoKaeta

"Whatever, it's the end of the world. There's actually a Trader guild now. Bards are no longer useless. Empaths can finally stand up for themselves. We're all doomed."
- Vinjince
Re: Stocks 07/23/2007 11:47 AM CDT
I find it funny that I can growl and talk and all, but not talk in a different language... and I didn't try any tail things, but maybe they can explain taht as, "The guards lock your tail up too?" heheh

When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die.
-Linkin Park, Hands Held High
Re: Stocks 07/23/2007 01:24 PM CDT
any stocks i've seen that force the "inmate" to kneel, the head and the hands are locked up. And obviously it leaves the legs unable to do anything because of the kneeling position. However I still don't see why one is unable to use innumberable other verbs that don't involve the use of either of those appendages. I mean, you can't type WEAL in there either.

<<If nothing else, maybe some Magic Using guilds will now feel the joys of "You cannot steal here.", at least for a while.--Solomon>>