1 9 10 11 13 Next Next_page
Re: Kaldar Items 09/20/2011 06:23 PM CDT
<<Which also reminds me: Drinking horns. That are belt-worn flasks. I had one made for myself at the last fest (lucky me!) but it's definitely something I want to see available.

Doh - Those were given out at a Kaldar meeting once.

[==Vyraka==]
Re: Kaldar Items 09/20/2011 06:41 PM CDT
<Please please please bring back Kaldar breakfast eggs!

... what?>

They're basically scotch eggs. Hard-boiled, wrapped in ham and batter fried. THere was a wandering food merchant at Theren fest I that sold them

Oritai Jerecis Luyovathe, Siron vaz Wena
-player of

Oh and just for my own edification...

<That said, in this case, it doesn't exist. The one example of it out there was on a GMNPC who was a Kaldar, who happened to be wearing samite.>

You see Lady Adisla Lothar, a Kaldaran Bardess
Deep shimmering copper colored hair, the color of a warm sunset, has been swept up into a romantic twist, with tiny tendrils allowed to play about her cheeks and ears. Graceful arched eyebrows enhance her thick-lashed emerald colored eyes. Her flawless porcelain skin is softly kissed with a hint of blush accenting her high cheekbones. Her full lips are lightly tinted with a deep red wine color. She has a curvaceous figure and is slightly under average height for a Kaldar.
She is young for a Kaldar.
She is in good shape.

She is holding a glass of Twilight wine in her right hand.
She is wearing a delicate platinum tiara decorated with exquisite purple sapphires, an radiant violet sapphire and platinum eagle pendant, an elegant wrap of violet ice silk edged with translucent fringe, a stunning corsage of orchids centered with a cluster of purple sapphires, a strapless sultry gown of deep purple Kaldaran samite edged in Albarian lace and some formal deep purple slippers graced with a violet sapphire orchid.

You see Thororm, a Kaldar.
Thororm's midnight black eyes set off his strong jawline. His Katamba-black hairis drawn back into a tight warrior's braid, tied with a leather strip holding ablack feather, hanging down his back. Tattoos mark the palm of his sword hand. Hehas a powerful looking muscular body, carrying himself with dignified grace. He isextremely tall for a Kaldar.
Thororm is in his prime for a Kaldar.
He is in good shape.

He is wearing a deep blue greatcloak of Kaldaran samite lavishly embroidered with ablack falcon , a black shoulder sash woven with red and white threads secured atthe waist with a platinum brooch, a banded backtube, a full-sleeved chamois shirt,a blue silk shirt with platinum hook buttons, a diamond encrusted platinum signetring carved with a falcon in flight, a belt frog with a broadsword hanging from it,a pair of midnight blue trousers of heavy brushed linen and some glossy blackleather boots.

It's really real!
Re: Kaldar Items 09/20/2011 08:50 PM CDT
Those were two very fascinating and "real" NPCs. I was sad when they seem to just fade away.
At that particular ball, I do recall the icesilk being fussed over a lot more than the samite but both were a huge hit and much drooled over. The story of the why icesilk was good for cold climates was really nifty too.

===
Oleveir says, "One must be careful around the angry ODS women."
Re: Kaldar Items 09/21/2011 01:50 PM CDT
<It's really real!>

Before everyone, including Raesh, jumps on me for this post/comment.

I understand the difference between a fluffy/cosmetic material shown once on a GMNPC and a real, usuable IG material. That was just me being difficult.

Apologies if anyone took it as meaning that Kaldaran Samite exists and we should all have lovely clothing made out of it.

Oritai Jerecis Luyovathe, Siron vaz Wena
-player of
Re: Kaldar Items 09/28/2011 02:36 AM CDT
RAESH

Hollow's Eve sign is up on the sight. Please remember:

A) Weapons

B) Armor

C) New functionality.

XOXO
Malkien
1 9 10 11 13 Next Next_page