New Toglet About Riverhaven 01/17/2011 10:04 PM CST
*a message in Toggish written with a child's scrawl is tacked up in the Town Square of Riverhaven.*

Hello, my name is Akadisabana. I just joined the Barbarian guild and am learning to chop up rats and frogs with my sword. I'm not big yet but I didn't like the orphanage. The other kids were littler than me and made fun of me cause of my green skin. Eventually they made me really mad and I beat them up. Even the boys. The boys didn't like getting beat by a girl but they deserved it. Orphanage sent me to Mo after that. I don't mind. Fighting is more fun than math class. I don't know who my parents were and I don't know much about Togs. Don't really know anybody cept for Mister Healfdene who gave me my first sword. And of course Mo. Just thought to say hello and see who else might be out there. Company is good. Fighting is very good but I want to learn about being a good Tog and meet new people who don't squash so easy. You can find me in Riverhaven. I like Therengia.

OOC

I'm experienced with DragonRealms but new to Barbarians and RPing Togs. I consider myself a heavy RPer and am always up for interaction. You can contact me at AIM Akadisabana or just find me in Riverhaven. Look forward to meeting more members of the Tog community! Would love to watch a Togball game!
Re: New Toglet About Riverhaven 01/17/2011 10:14 PM CST
Heya. I consider myself the game's spokes Tog (hurray delusions!), but I'm all over the map.

Anyways, the game needs more Togs, so welcome!

"Your suffering amuses me" -GM Raesh

Hunta Talna Kortok, built by Gor'Togs, for Gor'Togs
http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/caraamon/home.html
Blunts for Sale:
http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/User:Caraamon#Wares
Re: New Toglet About Riverhaven 01/17/2011 11:03 PM CST
>>the game needs more Togs, so welcome!

^That, first of all.

And secondary to that, Ogdaro will be more than happy to warp your character's mind and make every attempt to lead them astray, should they bump into one another at some point.

Ogdaro
"Take chances and see what you can get away with, it only costs you a favor or two if you mess up." -Issus
Re: New Toglet About Riverhaven 01/18/2011 05:34 AM CST
more togs more togs more togs more... what was I sayin?

smashytooth

tog empath

p.s. if you havent eatin soap before its delicious.
Re: New Toglet About Riverhaven 01/18/2011 07:09 PM CST
Added OOC note. I just came seem to get the whole child vibe with this character so... drop the kid part. Otherwise it's all cool. LOL.
Re: New Toglet About Riverhaven 01/26/2011 09:00 PM CST
Running a Tog cleric right now, really a challenge. I'm mostly in Crossing but need to move up the critter ladder soon so probably be up in Theren next month.

Kutloktok, wielder of Da Holy Smack