ATTN: Gor'Togs 01/06/2010 12:39 PM CST
Do you know a lot about Gor'Togs? Have you ever thought about giving lectures or teaching classes on what you think about Gor'Togs? Does your close circle consist of people who talk a lot about Gor'Togs or otherwise actively participate in Toggish themed events?

If you can say yes to all of those questions then I have an offer for you. Come join the Order of the Black Fox and be the best Gor'Tog that you can be. Give back to the community by joining us in celebrating Gor'Tog history and Gor'Tog traditions. As an Order of the Black Fox council member, you will be offered the opportunity to hold regular meetings where you can discuss the Gor'Tog people and all the many facets of their impact on present society. In this position, you will be placed to offer valuable knowledge to both inspire the youth while grooming the future leaders of tomorrow.

For more information please speak to Black Fox Speaker Kohab Iani.
All applications must be submitted in person.
Come prepared for an interview.

~Kohab Iani
Speaker of the Order of the Black Fox

Tachid smugly says, "Oh..."
Tachid smugly asks, "Like this?"
Re: ATTN: Gor'Togs 01/06/2010 07:55 PM CST
Why offer this to some races and not others? Hmm??
Re: ATTN: Gor'Togs 01/06/2010 09:59 PM CST
Oh I intend to have a council member from each race, but these first messages were to "test the water" so to speak. The Order of the Black Fox is open to all races and it is my hope that it can be represented in the council as well as the memebership.

Tachid smugly says, "Oh..."
Tachid smugly asks, "Like this?"