Culture Faire Designs 03/08/2016 09:55 PM CST
This is crossposted to the Kaldar folder as well.

Because the last one went so well, I'm opening up spreadsheets for the three shops planned for the Gorbesh Culture Faire for all of you to help with designs. Here's some info on the shops:

Fuva's Designs
* 1 sheet to collect simple firestain designs that can be applied to any metal item without a unique TAP.
* 1 sheet for designs of various other items. Weapons, armor, jewelry, unique verbs, etc are all allowed. Everything MUST be metal.
* Use of windsteel is allowed.

Shared Wares
This is a general shop that can sell pretty much anything.
* 1 sheet for Gnomic goods
* 1 sheet for Kaldaran goods
* 1 sheet for Gorbesh goods

Stepping up
This is geared towards Gnomes, but many people will see some use out of this. This shop will sell "soap boxes" that let you stand on them and use a few RP/fluff verbs.
* 1 sheet for crate/box designs.
* Use of spiritwood is allowed.

http://tinyurl.com/GorbeshFaireDesigning

---
NaOH+HI
Re: Culture Faire Designs 05/04/2016 01:19 PM CDT
Updating.. The faire now has public dates on the calendar for August. The item design documents are still open for submissions.

---
NaOH+HI
Re: Culture Faire Designs 05/04/2016 09:29 PM CDT
My flock of 50 gnomes (and one Kaldar) is going to have a shop-tastic field day! Yay!
Re: Culture Faire Designs 05/04/2016 09:34 PM CDT
Quick question... is the shop called Stepping Up or Speaking Up? Here you have it the former, on the sheet you have it the latter.
Re: Culture Faire Designs 05/04/2016 09:44 PM CDT
I suppose either works, or if someone has an idea for a better name, I'm happy to hear ideas.

---
NaOH+HI