Gnome Meetings? 01/03/2016 06:27 PM CST
Heya..

Fizzbity, Sazzle and I were talking about maybe trying to get some weekly Gnome meetings going again.

If you have any interest/concerns/suggestions please post, along with the day you would prefer to meet on. So far we're thinking either Saturdays or Sundays.

-Halfstaff
Re: Gnome Meetings? 01/07/2016 04:38 PM CST
>>talking about maybe trying to get some weekly Gnome meetings going again.<<

I think monthly meetings would probably be more practical.

He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree.

Roy L. Smith

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/topics/topic_christmas.html#227t7mwmuuBtU4Jg.99
Re: Gnome Meetings? 01/14/2016 09:09 PM CST
Hey there! Sorry I've been sick so I haven't been on much lately.

Saturday or Sunday would work for me. I would say maybe bi-weekly or monthly might be better for me since I have a lot of RL to finish since I was sick and outta commission for awhile. Sorry I haven't been able to talk to anyone/post on the Reddit about our quests. As of right now I wouldn't be able to do any questing until Feb, just FYI :)

Here's to Gnometastic stuff happenin! :raises glass: :D

-Fizzbitty
Re: Gnome Meetings? 01/23/2016 12:28 PM CST
Heya,

Sorry guys... business has really picked up for us. Not going to be able to keep playing at this time.. maybe next time.

-Halfstaff
Re: Gnome Meetings? 01/27/2016 04:25 PM CST
That's all good!! I just started classes and I know that Sazzle's player just got a new job so it would be hard for both of us to get things together. Hope all is well with you and we can always pick something up when we all have time. :hugs:

-Fizzbitty