A 'Short' Visit 01/19/2014 04:06 PM CST
Heya All,

Business brings me back through Elanthia and I'll be here for only a very short visit. I should be in the Crossing on Friday the 24th, around 8-9'ish, eastern shore time. If the Half Pint Inn is still standing I'll buy ale for any old friends or acquaintances who may still be around. Perhaps you can catch me up on everything that's been happening.. like with the Village for instance.

-Halfstaff
Re: A 'Short' Visit 01/19/2014 11:24 PM CST
Nice to see you around still!

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: A 'Short' Visit 01/21/2014 09:10 PM CST
Heya..

Is that my old Kaldar friend Pureblade? Or have I become completely addle-brained in my old age?

Re: A 'Short' Visit 01/21/2014 09:31 PM CST
<<Heya..

Is that my old Kaldar friend Pureblade? Or have I become completely addle-brained in my old age?
>>

don't... go... there...

Don't forget to vote for dragonrealms:

http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: A 'Short' Visit 01/21/2014 11:02 PM CST
>>Is that my old Kaldar friend Pureblade?

Yep! But now I'm playing a damaged Gnome in Plat in honor of all the Gnomes past.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: A 'Short' Visit 01/22/2014 11:07 AM CST
<don't... go... there...

ohmygosh.. it's taking all my will power to keep from blurting out "WHY NOT?".. LOL

<Yep! But now I'm playing a damaged Gnome in Plat in honor of all the Gnomes past.

A damaged Gnome.. do tell. And why not in prime.. or is that part of the 'don't.. go.. there..' issue?