diminutive leather greaves broken 12/31/2009 09:50 AM CST
I bought some in plat for my young gnome and he cannot wear them. I get, "You can't wear that, you're a Gnome!"
Re: diminutive leather greaves broken 12/31/2009 09:56 AM CST
Get an assist. This is a known problem.
Re: diminutive leather greaves broken 12/31/2009 09:57 AM CST
Sheesh, that wagon is just full of bugs!

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: diminutive leather greaves broken 12/31/2009 10:13 AM CST
>Get an assist. This is a known problem.

I did and waited around for an hour in plat. Had to run. I'll assist again later.

~Kyom
Re: diminutive leather greaves broken 12/31/2009 03:13 PM CST
<<Get an assist. This is a known problem.
I did and waited around for an hour in plat. Had to run. I'll assist again later.>>

thats a known issue on the plat side. gotta report after about 15 minutes or so to get an assist.

If you are going to damn yourself, my child, you might as well do it all the way.
Re: diminutive leather greaves broken 12/31/2009 04:56 PM CST
>thats a known issue on the plat side. gotta report after about 15 minutes or so to get an assist.

I know and did that too. Apparently nobody was available which happens sometimes. I'm hoping for more population this evening.

~Kyom
Re: diminutive leather greaves broken 12/31/2009 06:10 PM CST
Yay! Fixed!

~Kyom
Re: diminutive leather greaves broken 12/31/2009 07:04 PM CST
<<I know and did that too. Apparently nobody was available which happens sometimes. I'm hoping for more population this evening.

I've had to pop over to Prime and report for assistance on the Plat-side on occasion. Sometimes there's just no one paying attention to the Plat server even though they're around.

-Evran

* Prophet Hotoke Fuku-Nyorai snuck out of the shadow he was hiding in.