Any Old time gnomes about? 12/14/2009 12:58 PM CST
Been wondering if there has been any word on the gnome Village? Or if Tisk was ever made a permanent merchant? Do gnomes still gather and meet up or have they all but disappeared now?

For those who might remember Gnickia... I'm back... my brother Gnarm is not and will not be returning.
Re: Any Old time gnomes about? 12/14/2009 03:39 PM CST
> Been wondering if there has been any word on the gnome Village? Or if Tisk was ever made a permanent merchant? Do gnomes still gather and meet up or have they all but disappeared now?

Still working on the Village. Most of it is through QC now. I just need to finish up the justice system and the critter for the hunting area, so it's fairly close.

Tisk is permanent now, but moves every year around this time. Right now he's on Aesry, but he'll likely pack up and move again before the end of the month.

- GM Dartenian

If you think you can do a thing or think you can't do a thing, you're right. - Henry Ford
Re: Any Old time gnomes about? 12/14/2009 04:19 PM CST
Sort of related, but was the TF only item in Tisk's wagon ever fixed? Last I checked, I could not purchase it.
Re: Any Old time gnomes about? 12/15/2009 07:21 AM CST
Wonderful to hear Dartenian! Any hints as to its location? Are we still taking over an old gorbesh fortress and hiding it below it hehe?

Anyone know if Halfpint is still around? Gnickia misses flirting with him... even if he was taken and her brother discouraged it!
Re: Any Old time gnomes about? 12/15/2009 05:36 PM CST
What did you do with Gnarm?

-Halfstaff
Re: Any Old time gnomes about? 10/06/2016 09:34 PM CDT

I'm baaaaack again lulz... Gnarm disappeared when one of my accounts got hacked. GMs were never able to track him down :(