Gnome hunting discrimination 12/04/2009 06:39 PM CST
Its been a while since I tried but I recall having issues getting into two hunting areas because I was a gnome. Can anyone tell me if there are ways around these issues?

The most recent area (and it was about a month ago) was trying to get into Oshu'ehhrsk Manor grounds. When trying to jump branch, I'm told I can't reach.

The second case I remember is trying to get into the abbey on the NTR. Tried pulling the torch and couldn't reach.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Thank you
Re: Gnome hunting discrimination 12/04/2009 06:43 PM CST
On the manor, the branch doesn't get anyone in ;). More than that I can't say on account of it being an in-game puzzle.

I'm not sure what is going on with that torch.

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Gnome hunting discrimination 12/04/2009 06:47 PM CST
although you still have to crawl in 1. theren spiders 2. dusk ogre tunnel 3. favor puzzle in shard and 4. to get thru gate of souls. <there may be other places as well>.

seems to me olvi, dwarves and gnomes should be able to walk upright in all these areas.

The undead hordes would like to take this moment to remind you that they are quite happy to eat your brains so that you may test new depart.Please consider it.Hugs and kisses, Team Necro.
Re: Gnome hunting discrimination 12/04/2009 07:15 PM CST
As it's been noted, the branch into the Manor is one way leading out.

Misenseor Abbey was fixed a while ago so gnomes can get into the Resuscitant area.