Pre-Title Contest 08/30/2009 09:38 PM CDT
Greetings, folks!

I'm happy to announce a Gorbesh Title contest! Yes, finally titles of your very own in your very own language!!!

The rules are outlined below; please read them ALL before entering.

CONTEST RULES

**Entries MUST be original creations of your own design.

**All entries should be for standard pre/post titles, this contest does NOT include affiliation titles.

**Entries MUST be submitted in ENGLISH. Any entry submitted in ANY other language, including Gorbesh will be considered invalid and WILL BE DISCARDED.

NOTE: The winning entries will be translated into Gorbesh by staff. All titles will be translated utilizing the Kaldaran dialect unless otherwise specified IN the entry submission.

**Along with the title please include an explanation of what the title means. For example: If the title is BEAR KILLER, do you mean that it’s a person that kills bears or a bear that kills. This will directly affect the translation so please be crystal clear.

**If using the name of an animal or item in the title, that animal or item MUST be something that already exists within Dragonrealms.

**No title that hints, states or implies that the title wearer is of a specific guild will be considered for this contest (i.e., Albarian Knight, Kaldaran Barbarian, Singing Kaldar, Sneaking Gnome.) Please feel free to specify IN the entry who you visualize this title being used by, but the final requirement decisions will be left entirely up to staff.

Example of submission:
Title: BEAR KILLER
Title Meaning: One who kills bears
Title Dialect: Kaldaran
Title Used By: Someone with a lot of skinning, weapons and strength.
Submitting Character Information: Belladzia, a 24th circle Kaldar
Submitting Account Name: xxxxxx
Submitting email: xxxxxx@xyz.com

NOTE: You may submit multiple entries in one email, but please utilize the above formatting example for EACH title submission.

GENERAL CONTEST RULES
This contest is open to all Kaldars and Gnomes in Prime, Plat and TF. You must have an active Dragonrealms account at the time of judging in order to be considered a winner. The winning character MUST be 10th circle or higher (or equivalent in the case of commoners.)

You may submit as many entries as you like, but you can only win once PER ACCOUNT (NOT per category, NOT per character and NOT per instance.) There will be three winning positions.

Submit your entries to DR-BELLADZIA@PLAY.NET, and please be sure to use the subject of "GORBESH TITLE CONTEST." Use all capital letters please. This will help me sort them as they come in from regular mail and help keep your entry from being buried under the avalanche of the other email that I receive.

You MUST include your character name, character's race (Kaldar OR Gnome), character's circle, your account name and a current email address (if I can't contact you I can't tell you that you won!).

PRIZE: Grand prize is a custom title. The grand prize is NOT transferable and will be applied to the winning character.

Deadline for entries is September 30th. Winners and prizes will be announced at October's Prime Kaldar Gathering and afterwards on the forums.

Standard submission/property rights from PREMIUM 8 apply: "All contest entries submitted to Dragonrealms contests become the property of Simutronics to be used as desired. The submitter gives up all rights to the submission. Entries can be modified as needed/desired and used for any needed/desired purpose. More detailed rules on any given contest will be provided at the time of the contest. Prizes for any contest are not guaranteed.

GM Belladzia
Kaldar Champion
"At the height of laughter, the universe is flung into a kaleidoscope of new possibilities" Jean Houston