Tisks wagon 07/08/2008 07:06 PM CDT
I love Tisk's wagon and thank you GM's for bringing it back. I wish I had more coin to buy a piece of each.

One of the newest additions, the short Gnomish hunting cloak is intersting to me, but I was disapointed ot find that it only protected my arms and back (that makes sense).

Is there any armor that protects chest and abdomen only? I hate to go completely unprotected (as if cloth armor wasn't bad enough)

Thanks
Re: Tisks wagon 07/08/2008 11:16 PM CDT
Is this still open/available in TF and if so, where the heck is it? I'm assuming you need to be vertically challenged to access?

GENT
Re: Tisks wagon 07/08/2008 11:32 PM CDT
>Is this still open/available in TF and if so, where the heck is it? I'm assuming you need to be vertically challenged to access?

Entrance by the gorbesh fortress south of shard, exit in arthe dale. Prices in kronars. TF-only item not working.
Re: Tisks wagon 07/09/2008 07:15 AM CDT
We had to get it shut down in Plat since the armor wasn't allowing gnomes to wear it. Not sure if any of the other instances were having the problem. Sounded like a fix had been put in but something broke.

As far as the cloaks... I've always wondered what the reasoning behind those were. I don't know of a single piece of armor that covers the chest and DOESN'T cover the back as well.

Kurako
Re: Tisks wagon 07/09/2008 08:58 AM CDT
> Entrance by the gorbesh fortress south of shard, exit in arthe dale. Prices in kronars. TF-only item not working.

Looks like TF had a hiccup. The entrance should be in the Arthe Dale Greensward. You should be able to purchase concertinas from the wagon now as well.

- GM Dartenian

"Nearly every man who develops an idea works it up to the point where it looks impossible, and then he gets discouraged. That's not the place to become discouraged." - Thomas Edison
Re: Tisks wagon 07/09/2008 09:23 AM CDT
> Sounded like a fix had been put in but something broke.

Yeah, something went haywire in Platinum. I reset everything this morning, so we'll see if it sticks this time.

- GM Dartenian

"Nearly every man who develops an idea works it up to the point where it looks impossible, and then he gets discouraged. That's not the place to become discouraged." - Thomas Edison
Re: Tisks wagon 07/09/2008 12:36 PM CDT
Dart,

Any chance you could elaborate on the cloak and if there will ever be a chance of wearing that particular cloak over a padded shirt for instance.

Thanks
Tisks wagon gone so soon? 01/02/2009 07:27 PM CST
I know he's been around for a bit, but I just returned! I stopped by with one of my many gnomes and started a new one in the family only to find I couldn't buy him all cloth armor.

Tisk, come back!
Re: Tisks wagon gone so soon? 01/05/2009 05:29 PM CST
Tisk moved over to Aesry for the Chris's Mass festival. (See http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/Chris's_Mass_Festival_392) I believe the tents are still around, I haven't checked today, but I don't know how long they will remain.

-Player of Modiarzi/Lummal