Gorbesh 01/26/2008 08:34 AM CST
Any gnomes interested in RPing as Gorbesh, please see my post in the Kaldar or Unofficial groups folder.

Player of Bastchian

Remember the good ol' days, when no one complained about the good ol' days?
A Gorbesh history 02/11/2009 04:12 PM CST
Greetings Albarian Cousins!

I'd like to ask whoever's around that considers their character Gorbesh, whether the character is Kaldar or Gnome to post a brief character history in their respective folders. I'm trying to put together a history of the Gorbesh in Kermoria and it seems that having everyone's backstory, specifically how they got to Kermoria and the characters' ages, mapped out so the history will be as cohesive as possible. If you don't feel comfortable posting a ton of info on your character here you can always send me an IM at JSThrasher or email me at JerecisDR@hotmail. Thanks in advance to whoever's willing to take the time.

Oh and just a reminder, the meeting this month is this Sunday, Feb. 15th at 9:00 est at the Crossing Ampitheatre, although portals should be open at the normal spots that Estate Holder portals are to get you there and back. Hope everyone can make it, should be a good one this month. Belladzia lined up Casimont Nalbiro, the Gorbesh linguist, for a very rare appearance to discuss any questions we have about translations and the like; however if you have specific questions email them off to Belladzia so he can have answers ready. The winners of the food contest should be announced, and I've even heard rumors of another shipment of Albarian spirits arriving for the occasion. And of course Averiss will more than likely have done what he does best and whipped up some chaos for us to have fun with.

Jerecis S'Onser'ei, Fist of the Empire
Re: A Gorbesh history 02/12/2009 12:33 PM CST
Quick question - are the meetings open to everybody? I'm not exactly Gorbesh - or even a Gnome or Kaldar, but I am an avid linguist, and the opportunity to meet Prof. Nalbiro is too good to pass up.

Thanks.

-Erelieva, now wishing Casimont could autograph her "Everyday Elven" parchment.
Re: A Gorbesh history 02/12/2009 01:50 PM CST
They're usually kaldar/gnome only, but I post the logs afterward. Of course since I'm not the GM that runs these, nor have I ever tried to take a non-kaldar to one of these, I could be mistaken about the exclusivity.

~Hunter Hanryu
http://drplat.com/CombatEquipmentCompendium.xls
Tolle says, "Yup yup, 'bout time. What the heck took you so long?"
Re: A Gorbesh history 02/14/2009 01:58 AM CST
Yes they're Albarian-exclusive but if nothing else I can always as Casimont if he'd be willing to speak with you after the meeting Erelieva, obviously can't promise anything but I'll give it a shot. Drop JSThrasher an IM or find Jerecis in-game (usually around Lang) and I'll try to set something up for you.. maybe if we do some good make-up work we can pass you off as Kaldar, or just chop your legs off mid-thigh for a Gnome. <shrug> the options are practically limitless!

Jerecis S'Onser'ei, Fist of the Empire
Re: A Gorbesh history 02/14/2009 01:17 PM CST
I suspect one reason they are kept Kaldar/Gnome only is otherwise they will end up like the premium meetings where the alot of the questions asked are non-premium. What very well could happen would be a number of people who are merely interested observers will show up and then take up a portion of the time asking the Kaldar/Gnome GMs if they have any information about (fill in the non-Kaldar/Gnome race) update/event/status.
Re: A Gorbesh history 02/15/2009 07:21 PM CST
I ended up being quite busy this weekend, so I'll content myself to browsing through meeting logs this time. Hopefully we can see Casimont again in the future... maybe at some first annual Elanthian Language Symposium. Might have to try to arrange something...

I do hope your meeting goes smoothly!

Erelieva