Gnome Paladin 05/27/2007 07:57 PM CDT
Hello, i was just wondering how many Gnome Paladin are out there? i feel i am the only one :(
Re: Gnome Paladin 05/28/2007 10:00 AM CDT
I don't know if you're one of them, but I know of two gnome paladins around.

-Player of "One of the Caels" and a Bard

Bromus holds his military armband aloft and screams at the sky!

Bromus shakes his military armband and screams like a madman!

You say "I do believe you've made him mad."
Re: Gnome Paladin 05/28/2007 12:11 PM CDT
There aren't many, simply because plate armor is so heavy- and gnomes aren't really muscular as a rule! ;)

Halfstaff was one. But he's long gone now. I miss him. ;*(

Ryeka

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Gnome Paladin 05/30/2007 02:35 PM CDT
>>There aren't many, simply because plate armor is so heavy- and gnomes aren't really muscular as a rule! ;)

Liar.... 380 stones is not heavy at all... Expensive maybe, but not heavy ;)

I have a few mixes ranging from the 250-350 range too that I havn't tried yet but did the math for.
Re: Gnome Paladin 05/30/2007 03:09 PM CDT
<<There aren't many, simply because plate armor is so heavy- and gnomes aren't really muscular as a rule! ;)

<<Halfstaff was one. But he's long gone now. I miss him. ;*(

<<Ryeka>>

Did ya's ever hear the one about the Paladin who just knew he was gonna die... so wrote a will.. then might have died... but it didn't take.. and he sprung back up like a Dwarf who just remembered he had another keg o'beer ta drink. Yep... that was me. Good thing they buried me shallow too, cause I got better.

Been missing ya'll too Ryeka.

<<Hello, i was just wondering how many Gnome Paladin are out there? i feel i am the only one :( >>

Heyo... would be a great honor to meet you and any other Gnome Paladins that may be in the realm these days. I live in Shard... or use to.. I think they sold my house for taxes by now.

Looking forward to seeing my old friends. First.. second.. third.. and falling down drunk rounds are on me.

-Halfstaff Little-Warrior
-wee Paladin o'the Realm
Re: Gnome Paladin 05/30/2007 11:27 PM CDT
Halfstaff, I'm glad to see that you are back, you've been missed.

---The player of Chantia SiTaros and Sanaria Valentos
The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
Re: Gnome Paladin 05/31/2007 01:34 PM CDT
::perks up!:: HALFSTAFF!

Ryeka

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

Re: Gnome Paladin 05/31/2007 01:50 PM CDT
Well, I know there's one or two others, but I know of one gnome paladin, me. I'm the player of Lothmor, gnome paladin of the almost 24th circle. It's not so bad. I've been wearing massive plate armor for the past 14 circles or so, got it down to fairly hindered. I've just received a GREATLY helpful offer from a fellow paladin who respects the trials and tribulations facing a gnomish paladin and is willing to help me with aquiring some lighter heavy plate.
Being a gnome paladin is great actually, I've struggled to bring my physical stats up to par (17 str, 19 sta so far) but I won't neglect my racial bonuses. The greater intelligence helps tertiary skills a great deal, the importance of this really shines when considering how useful paladin magic is, and with evasion being a tert skill.

Welp, hope that's the kind of answer you wanted.

Lothmor, small paladin, big heart.
Re: Gnome Paladin 05/31/2007 05:38 PM CDT
Gnomes can do anything, dagummit.

<3 Rainea
Re: Gnome Paladin 06/03/2007 09:47 AM CDT
<< Halfstaff, I'm glad to see that you are back, you've been missed.
<< ---The player of Chantia SiTaros and Sanaria Valentos
<< The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Nice to see you are still around Chantia. Where is everyone living these days? I have not yet seen Red, Yamaga or any of our old Shard group.

<< I've just received a GREATLY helpful offer from a fellow paladin who respects the trials and tribulations facing a gnomish paladin and is willing << to help me with aquiring some lighter heavy plate.
<< Lothmor

Lothmor, let me know if you end up needing heavy plate. I can probably round up a set of Tisk's Gnome-sized heavy plate for ya.

Ryeka... it's always just a pleasure to see your smiling face hun. And I guess I'll ask the million dollar question. Did the Gnome Village happen to be discovered yet? ::ducks::

-Halfstaff
Re: Gnome Paladin 06/04/2007 04:15 AM CDT
No talk of gnome paladins in the Realms would be complete without mention of Stormtears, Gnomish Paladin Extraordinare!!!

There is also my little gnome pally runt, Rusket, who takes a dip into trouble every once in a while.

A little side rant about heavy plate for gnomes, why, oh why is the back of the gnome wagon closed? They sell some gnome sized full plate there. What gives? Can we get an explanation on this?

Soul of many...
Jemmer75
Re: Gnome Paladin 06/04/2007 09:02 AM CDT
>They sell some gnome sized full plate there. What gives? Can we get an explanation on this?

That plate is terrible. Check my link.

~Ranger Hanryu, Sword of House Calibanor
Keeper of the CEC
http://www.kynevon.info/CombatEquipmentCompendium.xls
Re: Gnome Paladin 06/05/2007 10:39 AM CDT
>>Ryeka... it's always just a pleasure to see your smiling face hun. And I guess I'll ask the million dollar question. Did the Gnome Village happen to be discovered yet? ::ducks::

Not yet...
S*-*O*-*O*-*ON!

Ryeka, ducking and running!

Re: Gnome Paladin 06/07/2007 10:38 AM CDT
Glad to see you are back.

Nikor
First Gnome Paladin to do achieve this 12/21/2009 05:15 PM CST
Name: Transcendent Paladin Gaara Of-The-Sand., Champion of Elanthia Race: Gnome Guild: Paladin
Re: First Gnome Paladin to do achieve this 12/21/2009 05:20 PM CST
Congrats Gaara, now where's Worril? Isn't he supposed to pay up?

<<DISCLAIMER: THIS POSTER IS NOT A MEMBER OF STAFF AND HIS INFORMATION IS/MIGHT BE WRONG. >>

You flat out, absolutely, 100% have no idea what you're talking about.

Solomon
Re: First Gnome Paladin to do achieve this 12/21/2009 06:16 PM CST
Wow! Way to go!

Re: First Gnome Paladin to do achieve this 12/21/2009 07:13 PM CST
Grats Gaara! But I have to say... even though you might be the highest circle... Halfstaff will always be the #1 Gnomadin in my eyes! Followed closely by Gnarm the Moonadin (constantly switched between moonie and pally)