Meeting 10/22/2005 05:50 AM CDT
Sadly I am called away this weekend and will be unable to make the gathering this month.

I hope a few other Gnomes and their friends will manage to make it. Half Pint Inn in Crossing at the usual time

Redfers
Albarian Meeting 02/06/2006 04:13 PM CST
The Gorbesh GM, Dart, has been having some troubles so I suppose he's still MIA for now, so I'd really like to see some player interaction since GM interaction is for now suspended. We already have a fairly comprehensive culture site (Gnome/Kaldar page) as I recall, but I would be very interested in compiling a collection of Gorbesh artifacts, of cataloguing their locations and explaining their rp importance to Kaldar and Gnomish players. I've always thought that the unique dynamism of Kaldar and Gnomes created a cultural symbiosis that could possibly make them one of, if not the, most diverse and functional culture in DR.

So... okay. I'd like to organize a meeting of all Albarian and Gorbesh players. One of the highlights should I suppose be the preservation and expansion of the Gorbesh culture (a la the Kaldar totem spear that was recently sold). Other topics could be discussed as they arise, for example what exactly it means to be Gorbesh (Albarian) in the Dragon's Realms.

Anyone interested can feel free to AIM me at DiminishedSeraph or just sign their name in this thread with an email addy/IM and I'll try contacting you. This thread started in the Kaldar folder, and there seems to be interest in expanding our shared culture. Suggestions/topics/times etc all welcome. What are the issues facing Albarian characters today?

Malkien the Barbarian has already been to the moon: that's why there are no signs of life there.
Apis the Cleric's tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.

Gnome Meeting Sunday 7-15-07 07/15/2007 03:46 PM CDT
Meeting at 5:00 p.m. eastern today. Gorbesh Fort, meeting room.

Hope to see everyone there.

-Halfstaff
Re: Gnome Meeting Sunday 7-15-07 07/15/2007 04:25 PM CDT
So sorry I could not make it. I had to work today. Hope I can see a few other folks. Everand.
Re: Gnome Meeting Sunday 7-15-07 07/15/2007 08:30 PM CDT
Sorry that I could not make it as well...will Sundays be a regular thing?

-Revildebul

<<As if there wasn't enough to allow ranged users to escape melee.
If they're at melee that's a good 8 seconds or so you get free attacks on them. If you can't hurt or kill them in that time, you probably should just reroll or something. -Ssra
Re: Gnome Meeting Sunday 7-15-07 07/15/2007 10:40 PM CDT
<< So sorry I could not make it. I had to work today. Hope I can see a few other folks. Everand.

No worries Everand... hope to see you at the next one.

<< Sorry that I could not make it as well...will Sundays be a regular thing? -Revildebul

Heya Revildebul,

The first and third Sunday of each month seems to be good for everyone so far. At least that's what we've decided to go with for the time being. Are Sundays bad for you... or just this particular one?

-Halfstaff
An Impressive Gnome Meeting Turnout 07/15/2007 11:28 PM CDT
Wow!

Hats off to you all. Quite an impressive turnout this afternoon.

Look: Swordsman Rainea, Glimp, Leaf Chaser Ybeth, Madame Florizal, Miser Yamaga, Tinkerer Halkuon who is sitting, Hermit Norim, Siblebierd, and Deflector Stormtears. (hope I didn't miss anyone)

Not bad I'd say for our second official meeting. Keep up the good work all, keep spreading the word to all the Gnomes you see.

A summary of the meeting:

We have decided upon a name for our group. Order of the Gnomes of Elanthia. I assume Gnomes of Elanthia will suffice until we find out if we will be able to make a formal bid to be a sanctioned Order.

An 'ELANTHIAN CELEBRATION': In true Gnome fashion we have decided to have a party, and that means we'll play host to a Celebration for all of Elanthia. While there are many reasons for doing so, ultimately fun and fellowship is the goal. We have not set a date for this yet, and will undoubtedly discuss this at our next meeting.

We did discuss rekindling our old relationship with our Gorbesh speaking kin, the Kaldar. While there were some mixed feelings, there was no real objections. I will probably wander over to their camp soon and see what their thoughts are on this matter.

Look for a Celebration Post to be popping up soon.

-Halfstaff
Re: An Impressive Gnome Meeting Turnout 07/17/2007 05:30 PM CDT
we currently have a folder under unofficial groups forum (G.N.O.M.E), perhaps we can alter the folder to fit our new name.
Re: An Impressive Gnome Meeting Turnout 07/24/2007 08:09 AM CDT
I'm sorry I missed the last meeting- I don't get in as often as I'd like these days, but it's good to see so many old faces out and about still.

Great to see Glimp back, as enchanting as ever, no doubt and welcome back Siblebierd, your shadowy musicianship has been much missed

Hope to catch up with you all soon

Redfers
Meeting reminder 01/23/2008 09:04 PM CST
Hi all,

What: Kaldar/Gnome meeting.
When: January 24th 10:00 PM EST.
Where: Gorbesh Fortress Shard.

Thanks,
Archimede

Do you fear... death? Do you fear that dark abyss? -Davey Jones

Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends, we're so glad you could attend, come inside, come inside.

Do you fear... death? Do you fear that dark abyss? -Davey Jones

Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends, we?re so glad you could attend, come inside, come inside.
Meetings ??? 01/06/2009 08:40 AM CST
Heya All,

I've been approached by several different Gnomes over the last week or so, asking if I was going to try and get our meetings started again. I'm not opposed to helping, but I really don't know if there is any interest.

Your thoughts - opinions. Please discuss.

-Halfstaff
Re: Meetings ??? 01/06/2009 11:07 AM CST
Well, the Kaldaran meetings that we have each month are always open to Gnomes, last month Dartenien and Averiss showed up and discussed Gnomish issues. We're trying to make these overall Albarian meetings so if you can please come, last month was in the Ampitheatre and if it's the same way this month there will be portals in the major cities to and from the event. They're being held on the third Sunday of every month. Did I mention free food and drink?

Jerecis S'Onser'ei, Fist of the Empire
Re: Meetings ??? 01/06/2009 12:38 PM CST
I'd be up for either, or both. Just put it on the events calendar and I'll be there.

-azhag
Re: Meetings ??? 01/10/2009 09:45 AM CST
<<Well, the Kaldaran meetings that we have each month are always open to Gnomes, last month Dartenien and Averiss showed up and discussed Gnomish issues. We're trying to make these overall Albarian meetings so if you can please come, last month was in the Ampitheatre and if it's the same way this month there will be portals in the major cities to and from the event. They're being held on the third Sunday of every month. Did I mention free food and drink?
<<Jerecis S'Onser'ei, Fist of the Empire

Heya Jerecis,

Count me in. I'll see you at the meeting. Azhag, if you see anyone from our group please let them know about the meetings and encourage them to come.

-Halfstaff
Re: Meetings ??? 01/10/2009 11:37 AM CST
Aye we'll be glad to have you all there, quite frankly I'd be happier having all of our events shared into Albarian events, at least on the Kaldar/Gorbesh side of things.

Re: Meetings ??? 01/10/2009 05:39 PM CST
I'd like to attend as well. Where/when will you be meeting?

Thanks
Re: Meetings ??? 01/10/2009 06:10 PM CST
Meetings are the third Sunday of each month, in the Crossing Ampitheatre so there should be portals there if it follows the same format as last month. I believe it's 9:00 eastern but it's up on the events calendar.

Kaldar/Gnome Meeting Canceled 03/15/2009 11:17 AM CDT
Greetings,

The monthly Kaldar and Gnome meeting for March, scheduled for this evening, is canceled due to scheduling conflicts. The gathering will resume in April, keep an eye on the calendar AND the Kaldar and/or Gnome race forums for details.

Thank you for your understanding and we hope to see you next month!

GameMaster Belladzia
Kaldar Team
Gnomes Meetings? 09/25/2010 07:16 AM CDT
Heya all,

Are we still meeting with the Kaldar... or do we have our own meetings once again? Oh, and do we still have a racial champion?

-Halfstaff
Re: Gnomes Meetings? 09/25/2010 10:08 PM CDT
Well actially to that point I was planning on having an informal gathering for both Kaldar and Gnomes on Saturday, October 16th at 6:00 Eastern time. Mostly an IC meet and greet since it's been a while since our last one but I imagine we'll have some OOC group whispers to discuss some development ideas for Albarians as a whole. I'll post with more details as I get them but as many as can make it would be wonderful. Look forward to seeing everyone there (wherever there ends up being)

Jerecis Luyovathe, Fist of the Empire
-player of

P.S. and as far as I knew I thought Dart was your race champion, but I've been out of the loop for a few years now so take that with a grain of salt. (And please don't kill me if I've unintentionally saddled you with another responsibility, Dart!)