Morganae Sunderstone 01/08/2016 01:28 AM CST
Morganae dropped her wards earlier today. She was locatable but not mirror-able. I didn't try thoughtcasting her without an invitation because honestly I thought I was pressing my luck trying to mirror her.

The locate:
[Palace, Throne Room]
The long, cold room, replete with marble floor and columns, echoes as anyone approaches the dais behind the throne or moves along the sides. Light from flickering torches gives a sense of movement to the obsidian statues of Elven men and women in battle regalia stand in carved out niches along the walls. A pedestal with a cushion atop has been placed in the middle of the room.
Also here: Morganae.

>profile morganae

Name: Morganae Sunderstone
Spouse: No Info
Roleplay Stance: None
PvP Stance: Closed [Default]

You are preparing the Shadewatch Mirror spell at fifty mana.
Roundtime: 3 sec.
You feel fully prepared to cast your spell.
>cast morganae
You gesture.
Something at Morganae's location prevents you from generating a mirror.

In one of our recent moon mage visions an Elf figures prominently. Could be related, could be totally unrelated. I want to stress I don't see any symbolism to suggest a connection with Mountain Elves. Just in case:

Reality seems to shudder and strain under an enormous weight as your vision goes white. Against the pale backdrop you see the silhouette of an Elf, walking along a path of black tar sprinkled with ivory. The Elf stops and performs an elaborate gesture, causing the path around him to change. Tendrils of blue energy, half-cloud and half-lightning, first snake along then envelope the path in both directions. In a final display the now bright path folds in upon itself, the line becoming a circle.

Vote:
http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: Morganae Sunderstone 01/08/2016 08:27 AM CST

Thank you for that! I did actually ring her (and then sat in fear of my life for a while) but no answer.