Clan 08/29/2014 09:40 PM CDT
This is in regards to:

>Same goes for Elven Clans, since I'm not willing to let every Legolas, Elrond and Dobby change at a whim.

>Sorry.

>~Evike

So for players who have consistently had their character as the same clan say Wind Elf since November 11, 2009 will there perhaps be something for them, say like someday?

---
"I think anything that forces you to do something no sane adventurer would do just in order to train is ridiculous."
DR-SOCHARIS

---
Victory Over Lyras, on the 397th year and 156 days since the Victory of Lanival the Redeemer.
Re: Clan 08/30/2014 12:08 AM CDT
>So for players who have consistently had their character as the same clan say Wind Elf since November 11, 2009 will there perhaps be something for them, say like someday?

Ideally. It's just not top on my list at the moment.

~Evike
Re: Clan 08/30/2014 11:20 PM CDT
Alright so an 'ideally someday' ranks in there somewhere in the, its somewhere in there amongst the backburners.

I'll take it (not that I have a choice, it was my Birthday just a little while ago, so like, maybe it can be a Birthday present Belatedly at some point).

I don't have much of a choice either way though.

---
"I think anything that forces you to do something no sane adventurer would do just in order to train is ridiculous."
DR-SOCHARIS

---
Victory Over Lyras, on the 397th year and 156 days since the Victory of Lanival the Redeemer.