So, what's shakin? 06/20/2010 03:33 PM CDT
So. Anything coming down the line for Elves? Basilisc mentioned helping out with some elf stuff, but that he wasn't actually on Team Elf. Any word at all? With Raesh and the Magic Team making Bards awesome, and Kodius working on making Lore rock, I am now drawn to this board to push for development. Once Elves have some stuff in the works, then I'll go harass the Team Premie for a bit and my mission here will be completed.

-=Issus=-
Re: So, what's shakin? 06/20/2010 03:58 PM CDT
Mission elven continual development is underway?

Hoist the sails, err wait that's for boats development...

Us elves have to stay together.

No Elf stands...

No that seems Rangerly.

Anyways who is the GM(s) that are part of the Elf team.

I'd like to spend a very brief amount of time to ask a question that has been irking me:

Not that there has been a terrible amount of books written about Elves of Elanthia but the tone seems to suggest patience, of willing to wait, of being disciplined. While the character generator seems to suggest people that are mirthful, and joyous and capricious.

What ever happened there. I seem to follow the line of the 1st, and from what I've seen most elves seem to play along those lines, if they are stronger in the RP push.

As far as development, I'd like to see something come the way of the elves... If there is something that would be of interest for the GMs to develop, you know I think I could get a fair amount of elven players to help in development.

Re: So, what's shakin? 06/20/2010 05:24 PM CDT
I do not know about GM development, but there is something more player-based that will hopefully show up in the next couple of months. Nothing big, but maybe a foundation for other things. Stay tuned.
Re: So, what's shakin? 06/20/2010 05:55 PM CDT
If you're talking about the Elf party Francelia was doing, she put it off again. I was all ready for it, but she sent me an e-mail saying to scrap it. I don't know if you might be referring to something else though.

- Terra
Re: So, what's shakin? 06/22/2010 07:46 PM CDT
I am not trying to scrap it, just not getting as much interest in it as I had hoped, and with my real life stuff going over-time still, it has been hard. Soon, however I will make this work. I have made it my mission.

Francelia, who is kind of still around, just nowhere to be found.

P.S. Issus, if you are interested in helping with an event which has something to do with the River Clan drop me a line at my play.net address.