Re: Oldest elf...? 04/01/2005 11:54 AM CST
im 68 woot! go....

Verbal
Re: Oldest elf...? 04/02/2005 09:25 PM CST
You just barely have me beat, Chryseis. I know Stoneheart also had me beat by less than a year, I believe, but that was many, many years ago. Anyone else in Prime older than us?

Name: Aavarine Wolfrun Race: Elf Guild: Warrior Mage
You were born on the 7th day of the 8th month of Skullcleaver the Dwarven Axe in the year of the Golden Panther, 289 years after the victory of Lanival the Redeemer.

Your birthday is over 3 months away.

"Come fairies, take me out of this dull world,
For I would ride with you upon the wind and dance
Upon the mountains like a flame." -- W.B. Yeats
Re: Oldest elf...? 04/02/2005 11:55 PM CST
And here I thought I was old...

You were born on the 10th day of the 8th month of Skullcleaver the Dwarven Axe in the year of the Crystal Snow Hare, 293 years after the victory of Lanival the Redeemer.
Re: Oldest elf...? 04/03/2005 09:15 AM CDT
Oh wow that IS rather close.. not even a month in it.

Still curious to see the if there's any in their 90s.

~Chryseis / Kesrel
Re: Oldest elf...? 04/07/2005 09:13 PM CDT
I know of one, but I will not share his name.
Re: Oldest elf...? 06/19/2005 10:52 PM CDT
This is a little late in coming, and also cheating since I'm in Plat and used the CM to get there... but:

Name: Elsyn Banso Race: Elf Guild: Empath
You were born on the 7th day of the 5th month of Uthmor the Giant in the year of the Iron Toad, 227 years before the victory of Lanival the Redeemer.

Your birthday is over 3 months away.

Kinda silly for a 606 year old Elf to be 1st circle, but those're the breaks. The reason he's so old is because I rolled him up the first day that age was able to be chosen in the CM. Since then, the age limit has been lowered to ~400. So Elsyn will probably be the oldest player Elf ever. If anyone's wondering, to another Elf "He is an Ancient for an Elf".

~Aramil Galanodel

P.S. - Accepting money in exchange for illicit behavior is bad, mmkay?
Re: Oldest elf...? 06/20/2005 08:17 AM CDT
I really really hate you.

Itodep >previously oldest player elf in the realms<
Re: Oldest elf...? 06/20/2005 04:37 PM CDT
The oldest Elf in prime, that I know of, would have to be a certain Thief. I will not reveal his name, for his own privacies, but he is nearing 100.
Re: Oldest elf...? 06/23/2005 10:40 PM CDT
<Since then, the age limit has been lowered to ~400. >

Really? Just a week or so ago I rolled up an elf in plat to show someone something and they were @570 (my oldest Elf in plat is around 587).

My oldest Elf in prime is @77.

The plaintive voice of one of the last survivors says, "They told me this was a good way to meet girlssssss..........."

http://www.topmudsites.com/cgi-bin/topmuds/rankem.cgi?id=drealms
Re: Oldest elf...? 06/23/2005 11:58 PM CDT
I see... well, I assumed that since they took the stance that an Elf's max age was 400, they'd drop the CM, but if not, that's fantastic. I loathe that stance, anyway. Here's to more joining the 600 club!

~Aramil Galanodel

Re: Oldest elf...? 06/28/2005 12:32 AM CDT
I've thought of rerolling an Elf in Plat and trying to get them as old as possible....would be a good reason for them to turn Necro with death facing them soon...mwahahaha

The plaintive voice of one of the last survivors says, "They told me this was a good way to meet girlssssss..........."

Re: Oldest elf...? 07/12/2005 09:56 PM CDT
Well I rerolled this Elf in Plat.... I wonder what she looks like to other Elves...

You were born on the 4th day of the 10th month of Nissa the Maiden in the year of the Bronze Wyvern, 216 years before the victory of Lanival the Redeemer.

Re: Oldest elf...? 07/13/2005 12:16 AM CDT
In five IG years, she'll be:
She is an ancient for an Elf.

~Aramil Galanodel

Re: Oldest elf...? 07/13/2005 05:22 AM CDT
<In five IG years, she'll be:
She is an ancient for an Elf.>

As long as she isn't half dead....I rolled up a male Elf in Plat and got him to 598...figured I'd stop there.

Re: Oldest elf...? 11/29/2011 06:23 AM CST

Well I am not the Oldest. I know a few that are older than Myself.. But I am Elf ... and I am 97 years old. However , For a elf years that is not old considering..
Re: Oldest elf...? 12/20/2011 01:38 PM CST
My thief is 110 years old and was created in aol days.

rub other gweth
[Assuming you mean the Barbarian Guildleader Les.]
You rub your jadeite gwethdesuan.
Re: Oldest elf...? 12/20/2011 01:59 PM CST
My thief is 110 years old and was created in aol days.

And this would be? Taleek will be 109 in a few days:)
Re: Oldest elf...? 12/20/2011 08:52 PM CST
Braunwen, my first character during aol days, is 104.

Regards,

Sortny/Braunwen