Dismantles 02/03/2008 11:37 PM CST
Now typically I'm not the complaining sort (a lie) but how come the Gor'Togs are the only group (as far as I'm aware) to have their dismantle available to basically everyone?

If the Gor'Tog one is going to be made available to anyone with enough strength, why not the knee break, or the march one (I bet a grown adult Gor'Tog outweighs any paladin, armor or not). With enough agility, why can't we use the thief one?

I think my point has been thrown to the wolves. Errr... mixed metaphores and such.

Magic's Death Caraamon Makdasi,
Gor'Tog Barbarian Extrordi...Well somewhat average
Hunta Talna Kortok, built by Gor'Togs, for Gor'Togs
http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/caraamon/home.html
Re: Dismantles 02/03/2008 11:40 PM CST
Anyone can use the Thief dismantle with 200 mech, IIRC.

Rev. Reene

You ask, "Ever eat a Halfling?"

The grumpy Shadow Servant quietly says, "I only eat what you give me, but I thought you said we weren't going to talk about that incident."
Re: Dismantles 02/03/2008 11:42 PM CST
actually, one of the thief dismantles IS available to everyone. the factor isn't agility though, its mech.

<<Because it's a gigantic can of worms. Eldritch, necrotic, squamous worms, writhing in a vile stew of coagulating ichor, crushed from the living gullets of a thousand infant puppies, ululating in wordless terror. - Lorz>>
Re: Dismantles 02/03/2008 11:58 PM CST
It is just one of those things as it stands. However, if you'd like to make suggestions, the Tog boards or my Office Hours aren't a bad idea.

~GameMaster Aurdun Smashfoot