Changes in Prydaen coats 04/11/2004 02:12 PM CDT
When I came back from a long absence I found to my shock that my prydaens that had glittered coats automatically lost their rosettes/stripes/etc.Now I don't mind having to choose.......but I wasn't given a choice in the matter.........at the time I made my original choices glittered and secondary markings was acceptable. If I'd known that would change I would have made different choices as their markings were more important to me than the glitter. At the very least we should have had the option to choose which was more important to us when we first brought them back in.
Re: Changes in Prydaen coats 04/12/2004 01:40 PM CDT
You did have the choice....

2 years ago, when that change was made.

Ecoles

You can say %(&!#. You might even be able to get away with **&$##!%%#^. But @&^%!%? Man, keep that to yourself.
Re: Changes in Prydaen coats 04/12/2004 02:39 PM CDT
>>You did have the choice....

>>2 years ago, when that change was made.

>>When I came back from a long absence I found to my shock that my prydaens that had glittered coats automatically lost their rosettes/stripes/etc.Now I don't mind having to choose.......but I wasn't given a choice in the matter.........at the time I made my original choices glittered and secondary markings was acceptable. If I'd known that would change I would have made different choices as their markings were more important to me than the glitter. At the very least we should have had the option to choose which was more important to us when we first brought them back in.

So no they did not get the choice, as they had been gone for a long time.

Brabs

Fighting with a bunch of archers in Geni.

"Hey, it's shoot GENI, not shoot GEN!"

Ambassador Genneron, of M'riss
[Arcath] "Public Service Announcement: Please shoot at the archers and not at Arcath"
Re: Changes in Prydaen coats 04/12/2004 06:53 PM CDT
Fine. Do what ya must.

Ecoles

You can say %(&!#. You might even be able to get away with **&$##!%%#^. But @&^%!%? Man, keep that to yourself.
Re: Changes in Prydaen coats 04/13/2004 11:35 AM CDT
Perhaps if the original poster were to put something in the Prydaen folder, the proper GM might be able to help her out.

One way to know if you have a good life insurance policy: your spouse waits 15 minutes before calling 911 after you hit the ground.

Lookin' for a good time? Come to QuakeCon 2004!

http://www.quakecon.org