Only one question 08/14/2003 03:02 AM CDT
How is it a board about complaints for Elves ends up being the board about Gnomes the bastard children?

I am of the elf race and though it has hardly any special verbs, maybe not as many gods or deities to worship, Ok gonna rant now if you do not care to read it scroll by.

In almost every realm Elves are not brought on by a deighty cept them sweet children called the drow. But Even they were at one point part of the surface elves. All the elves in most realms were not concieved of by a deighty more though the chirldren of the forest thus advances to bows and such tools. If we want to get really specific then Elves too should get night vision. They also should get a bonus to anything dealing with the woods from foraging to bowmaking to tracking and singing and wind instruments (made of wood) They should also be spiritually wounded like the rangers for staying indoors too much and should be just as hurt when they kill their brethren the faes.

But since this is DR and nothing is that of any other realms I do not ask for much other than my hairstyle I want SEE DRAGONREALMS TALKS WITH PLAYERS AND GMS GENERAL DISCUSSION

Thanks
Re: Only one question 08/14/2003 04:26 AM CDT
The folder's called "eleven" (as in 11) races, not "elven" races. Elves have their own folder here:
http://www.play.net/forums/messages.asp?forum=20&category=11&topic=8

As for the rest of your post... Yeah, there's no drow, and this world's much different from AD&D, although there's quite a few similarities. However, if the "braveheart" look's what you're going for, I suggest you take a trip to Horse Clan. They have some hair wraps and beads and stuff that can probably achieve approximately the look you want, although it'll be in your inventory and not your 'look' look.

As for adding "A small amount of hair braided on the left side" to the actual "look", I think that has to wait for DR2 in spring. That's mainly because they're pretty much completely out of room to put further customization, so they have to wait until they add more "slots" before they can recustomize things like various look. They're having the same problem with shifts... there's only so many spaces for different colors before the system runs out of room. You might want to check the DR2 folders, it has its own category.

-Laelia JS
Re: Only one question 08/14/2003 06:21 AM CDT
I thank you for your post and yes read Eleven wrong (SLAPS ACODA) I will look in the dr2 folder as well

The martial strains have summoned me To hear your sorrows, Still your pain.
I am the protector of Justice; Equality--my sole friend.
My vision never blurred by cowardice, My soul never chained.
Life without honor
Is life in vain.
I am the WOLF!