Milestone! 05/11/2010 05:20 AM CDT
I try not to boast too much, but this has been a long goal for me, so i'll make an exception :)

Name: Legendary Paladin Belea a'Ilotan, General of the House of the Steel Dove Race: Elothean Guild: Paladin

It's so great, they should throw a festival for me. THIS FRIDAY.

Now just 50 more to go, I guess <wobble>
Re: Milestone! 05/11/2010 07:12 AM CDT
Congrats! :)

~Kattena

A gestalt draugen swipes a hooked leonine claw at Silus. The claw lands a solid hit that cuts deeply into his groin!
Re: Milestone! 05/11/2010 08:18 AM CDT
Good job.

- Phalanx Korsik Rippentropp, Vindicator of M'riss

Baum says to Lillietta, "Problem is that Korsik is a very big boy."
Lillietta says, "He is mentally unstable."
Re: Milestone! 05/11/2010 08:38 AM CDT
Great job! Tell us a bit about your character? Primary skills you trained. What aspect of getting to 100th did you find the hardest?

Madigan
Re: Milestone! 05/11/2010 09:05 AM CDT
grats

i dont think ive ever seen your character before, quite the sleeper

-Mr. Glemm
Re: Milestone! 05/11/2010 09:14 AM CDT
Thanks!

For those who don't know Belea, I'm typically found in Shard/Raven's Point area. I've played her as a traditional paladin in terms of her duty to honor and justice, with a nice mix of Eloth valuing wisdom and pacisifism over jumping straight into battle.

A little background can be found here, which i am still in the process of building. http://elanthipedia.com/wiki/Belea

In terms of training, I put the most emphasis on my defenses/armor, with the exception of leather (which came out of protest from about 10 years of rangering), and cloth. Primary weapon tended to be the thing that held me back the most, but I wouldn't say that was the hardest. The hardest thing, I would say was my third lore (scholarship), because it's just so tedious to train.

Now that I've hit 100, I'm going to be focusing on survivals and lore a bit more, before making the big push to 150. Who knows, I may even pick up leather now :)

Re: Milestone! 05/11/2010 09:16 AM CDT
<<i dont think ive ever seen your character before, quite the sleeper>>

We had a little interaction at the start of the current paladin event, but unfortunately i've got a schedule that limits my play time to early mornings, and brief in the evenings. Stupid job. Stupid mortgage, etc.

Re: Milestone! 05/11/2010 10:11 AM CDT
Gratz. ;)

<<unfortunately i've got a schedule that limits my play time to early mornings, and brief in the evenings

Login EXP is a big fat sweet sweet win.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgBtxlAtAXk
Re: Milestone! 05/11/2010 11:51 AM CDT
Congratz!

Leucius

Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Re: Milestone! 05/11/2010 11:55 AM CDT
Woo-Hoo! Way to go Belea!

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Milestone! 05/11/2010 03:19 PM CDT
Nicely done.

-Zoz
Re: Milestone! 05/11/2010 10:21 PM CDT

>>Nicely done.<<

Your wisdom knows no bounds sir.

Also grats miss. You can now offically report back to the kitchen.

~Silus
Banner first, ask questions later.