Prev_page Previous 1
Hello 07/30/2003 01:49 PM CDT
Thought I would "drop a line" and just say a quick hello to everyone.

Player of Divy
Re: Hello 07/30/2003 03:48 PM CDT
Hey Lady! Glad to hear from you!

Ryeka

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy
Re: Hello 07/30/2003 04:37 PM CDT
>Player of Divy

Woot! Heyas, welcome back! Good to hear from you, finally. Hope all is well. Oh, WOOT WOOT it's DIVY!!!!!!

-Slaris, Tursa reness kad fruna.
Re: Hello 07/31/2003 01:56 PM CDT
Been wondering when you would make a reappearance :o)

I hope everything is still going well for you. Say hi on IM or other means if you get time.

Cheers - "Cyllwdd" (keeping a seat next to the fire open for you)
Re: Hello 07/31/2003 08:23 PM CDT
::blink:: ::rubs his eyes:: ::blink::

Divy!!! Finally!! Woohoo!! Missed you A TON!

Gad

"I hate Pureblade." -Gadorr
Re: Hello 08/01/2003 01:05 PM CDT
Hey, welcome back Divy!

Nosaj the average

--I could not find what you were referring to.
Hello folks 12/02/2003 10:08 PM CST
Hello fellow paladins.

I just wanted to drop a friendly hello to you all and hope you are all doing great.

Sincerely,

Baltiziel
Re: Hello folks 12/02/2003 11:31 PM CST
Hey Balt! Long time no see.

Nosaj, slayer of crickets and rats. Fear me.
Re: Hello folks 12/04/2003 07:03 AM CST
welcome back Balt!

Re: Hello folks 12/07/2003 11:39 AM CST
Good to hear from you Baltiziel.

Mordril
Hello To All 12/29/2003 06:49 PM CST
I wanted to stop in and say hello to all of you Paladins. I hope all is well though I hear something about war looming...sounds like fun! It sure is nice to see so many familiar faces after so long.

Maliktoo
Re: Hello To All 12/29/2003 09:26 PM CST
I'm glad to see you too, Maliktoo!

Ryeka and a baby paladin

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Hello To All 12/30/2003 12:23 AM CST
Maliktoo smells! Oh yeah, welcome back!

-Nosaj!
Re: Hello To All 12/30/2003 07:36 AM CST
Its good to have you back Maliktoo missed you bunches. And yes there is a war brewing. I am in the same place you left me the guild of course. Stop in and say hello.

Chasitee
Re: Hello To All 01/13/2004 04:33 PM CST
Robble Robble! Welcome back my old friend!

Holy Guardian Relayer Eloy of M'Riss

http://darkanvil.bravepages.com/Index.html

You can fight
Without ever winning
But never ever win
Without a fight
Hello My Brother's and Sister's 02/08/2004 07:01 PM CST
Greetings Everyone,

I just wanted to drop a note letting everyone know that I am back from my journey.

Balt it?s great to see you back old pal.

I will be in Theren organizing the The Baron?s Own Regulator Regiment.

I look forward to working with you all in the upcoming events!!

By My Hand,
Lord Rayac Rommachi Hedeon
Commander of the Baron?s Regulating Regiment.
Re: Hello My Brother's and Sister's 02/08/2004 07:50 PM CST
Well it's about time!

Wait we can't stop here! This is bat country!
Re: Hello My Brother's and Sister's 02/08/2004 11:02 PM CST
What? You were gone?

;)

Chestham

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
George Orwell
Re: Hello My Brother's and Sister's 02/09/2004 12:29 PM CST
Thought I saw that name pop up...

Welcome back old friend -> no emphasis on "old" there, really, none at all ;o)

Cheers - Cyllwdd
Hello All 01/17/2005 01:16 PM CST
Hi guys. I just returned from a six month break. I see that a lot of things have changed in regards to Paladin abilities. Think anyone can give me a quick run down as to what changed and how to use these changes?

Thanks a bunch.

Jocevf Sevastian
Re: Hello All 01/17/2005 03:56 PM CST
I dont recall exactly how long 'smite' has been out but if you use an edged weapon, try replacing 'smite' with 'slice' on whatever your combo is, it hits pretty hard.

Also, 'slam' and 'pummel' came out recently. 'slam' is basically a shield bash ability, try appraising your shield to get an idea of how hard it'll hit. Pummel will take the pommel of your weapon and bash it, not sure whats that based off of but I'd guess its weapons weight.

The ability to wear shields is coming out(paladins get to wear any shield, armor secondary folks get to wear medium shields, and tert folks will get to wear small shields) which will work with the defensive feats that Ssra is cooking up.

Its not easy to side with the devil.

Ssra is cool.
Re: Hello All 01/17/2005 06:14 PM CST
Thanks for the reply.

What is this cover and protect stuff?
Re: Hello All 01/17/2005 11:31 PM CST
Oh yes, how could I forget.

'protect <name> deflect'
Do this and you will do your best to protect someone(with your parry/shield skill) but any attacks that can make it through your defensive help will go to the defendee.

'protect <name> cover'
Do this and the same will apply as above, except any attacks that make it through your defensive help will instead go to you.

Both of these work great when you are helping out younger folks or feel like taking your empath wife out to hunt with you.

Also for a neat trick, get two paladins together and have them 'protect deflect' each other for a noticable defensive boost.

Its not easy to side with the devil.

Ssra is cool.
Re: Hello All 01/19/2005 06:30 PM CST
Welcome back Jocevf :-)

~Maece

"I have an idea. We draw straws and the loser runs across the lot with a ham sandwich." ~Dawn of the Dead~
Woke up and I am _SO_ lost... again. Hello! 08/29/2006 01:52 AM CDT
Hello everyone,

I reactivated and am wandering around again. Please wave and say hi -- and if I do something silly please forgive me.

I feel like such a noob -- forgotten how to tie my shoes even.
Re: Woke up and I am _SO_ lost... again. Hello! 08/29/2006 07:55 AM CDT
Got a name?
Re: Woke up and I am _SO_ lost... again. Hello! 08/29/2006 08:00 AM CDT
oh oh I know I know
:)

Welcome back old friend!

Ells
Re: Woke up and I am _SO_ lost... again. Hello! 09/23/2006 04:22 AM CDT
Hello and After an awful Long break I am back so say hello to Strongcloud when you see him been back about a month Now and Hey Madigan Long time no see Be safe old friend
Re: Woke up and I am _SO_ lost... again. Hello! 09/23/2006 10:37 AM CDT
Welcome back Strongcloud.

Aye.. there have been so many changes of late that this might look like a WHOLE NEW game. The mentors usually run Paladin Teaching nights in Crossing and Haven on Wednesdays at 9pm Central so stop by and chat. We'll be happy to help you discover what has changed in the time you've been gone.

Most of us are out exploring the new Dwarven Homeland/P5 Province so the guild might be a bit... deserted at the moment.

Redarch
Dwarf with an Axe.. Watch your toes!
Re: Woke up and I am _SO_ lost... again. Hello! 09/24/2006 08:00 PM CDT
Wow, nice to see you back Strongcloud...it has been a long time. Exciting things to catch up on.

Good luck!

Madigan
Re: Woke up and I am _SO_ lost... again. Hello! 09/25/2006 09:46 AM CDT
Welcome back!

~Maece

Ask not what your rest home can do for you. Ask what you can do for your rest home.

~Bubba Ho-tep~
Hello to all paladins 08/26/2008 11:51 AM CDT
I have been playing for about 4-5 months now and I just wanted to say hello to all the fellow paladins out there. Looking forward to many more great years playing.

Raagnar
Re: Hello to all paladins 08/26/2008 11:55 AM CDT
>>I have been playing for about 4-5 months now and I just wanted to say hello to all the fellow paladins out there. Looking forward to many more great years playing.

I'm not a Paladin but it's always good to see new players, welcome!
Re: Hello to all paladins 08/26/2008 12:29 PM CDT
Hey, always good to see new paladins. Welcome.

Madigan

True heroism is remarkably sober, very undramatic. It is not the urge to surpass all others at whatever cost, but the urge to serve others at whatever cost.

Arthur Ashe
Re: Hello to all paladins 08/26/2008 01:12 PM CDT
<<Raagnar>>
Heya, I remember you from the Ferry and Barge ride! Welcome to the club! I thought you were an older Paladin. :)

Ackfer - Halfling in a Can, No Fillers Here!
Re: Hello to all paladins 08/26/2008 02:26 PM CDT
Hey, it's Raagnar. He's ok. <grin> How are ya?

~Ianuilleam
Re: Hello to all paladins 08/26/2008 05:50 PM CDT
howdy

-Landros
Re: Hello to all paladins 08/28/2008 06:14 AM CDT
Hail Raagnar.

feel welcome to wander Shard ways... always good ta meet a fellow member of our guild.

Phandanqwz
Re: Hello to all paladins 09/02/2008 07:29 PM CDT
Greetings Raagnar!

Lord Knight Airoza and her faithful Warhorse Sir Maximus
Hello 04/28/2011 04:37 PM CDT
Greetings,

Kilinori here, newly minted Paladin. I've come back after a very lengthy recess from all things Elanthia. I honestly can't remember when I started playing DR, but I was just a kid and it was free on AOL. My first character, Killner, was a budding War Mage. He made it to the esteemed circle of three before a Cave Bear ripped his head off and he walked the starry road. Despite the setback, I was hooked.

I rolled up a Paladin named Kilinor. The guild fit my playing style well, and I enjoyed the role-playing experience and characters within the guild. My fondest memory was, as a member of the Apostles, storming Sorrow's Reach and getting caught in an avalanche after Blasword and Rock attempted to blow up a cave-in with some kind of explosive. I recognize some of the names still on the forum from my heyday. I stuck around for a while, never really accomplishing anything of note, and eventually stopped playing when I went to college.

I read an article a few weeks ago about MUDs and noticed DR mentioned. I knew as soon as I started up a trial account I would be hooked, and here I am.

I haven't crossed paths with any fellow Paladins yet, but my time schedule doesn't exactly overlap with peak hours (GMT+4:30). If you are still reading this rant, I hope to see you in-game in the future! Good hunting.

Kilinori

"Shohna ba Shohna"
Prev_page Previous 1